The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   (There's more to banjo tooie xbla's sns) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28859)

abyss 29th April 2009 10:43 PM

(There's more to banjo tooie xbla's sns)

I have no proof but it seems reasonable that when you beat gruntilda in banjo tooie xbla you'll get a cutscene that tells you about the real sns in which you will unlock bottles revenge and also hidden levels for banjo kazooie. I think it's very likely they would put bottles revenge in the port and the original banjo kazooie must have hidden levels hidden but they most likely have to be gotten by another door in the advant calendar. Why else would the advent music be special when you are by the advent calendar. The switch by the two beauty doors must also do something because the camera does something special when your on it. Sns would be activated and a door on the advent calender would somehow be activated and then something involving a switch in the special advent door would allow the switch in the beauty room to work and then the beauty room doors open when you hit the switch and allows you to acces hidden levels in banjo kazooie and bottles revenge in banjo tooie and maybe a hidden level.

xxjoesusxx 29th April 2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abyss (Post 580244)
I have no proof but it seems reasonable that when you beat gruntilda in banjo tooie xbla you'll get a cutscene that tells you about the real sns in which you will unlock bottles revenge and also hidden levels for banjo kazooie. I think it's very likely they would put bottles revenge in the port and the original banjo kazooie must have hidden levels hidden but they most likely have to be gotten by another door in the advant calendar. Why else would the advent music be special when you are by the advent calendar. The switch by the two beauty doors must also do something because the camera does something special when your on it. Sns would be activated and a door on the advent calender would somehow be activated and then something involving a switch in the special advent door would allow the switch in the beauty room to work and then the beauty room doors open when you hit the switch and allows you to acces hidden levels in banjo kazooie and bottles revenge in banjo tooie and maybe a hidden level.

THERE ARE NO HIDDEN LEVELS. They would have been found 10 years ago.

Nothing about this seems reasonable, because, as you said, you have no proof or justification of this, just your own senseless expectations.

The game will probably end just like it normally did, there is no more "real" sns to be revealed, SNS works in Banjo Tooie XBLA just as it was always meant to, with the same prizes intact. There was never a secret tower room, only swopping to the next game, and having heggy hatch the eggs, that is what SNS was always supposed to be.

Why, why does Rare confirm this, and yet nobody listens and makes these stupid theories ?

Deebs 29th April 2009 11:47 PM

Joesus pretty much nailed it.

Player911 30th April 2009 12:00 AM

The fact that you don't even have proof just ends your theory.

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 12:15 AM

Well, I can tell you there is no such cutscene.

The objective here was faithful port. Sure, they have changed some text etc. so that SNS works, and also the SNSII, but they are not going to implement any new game logic etc.