The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 03:53 AM

Fifth Part of SNS II

I don't know if this has been found, however there is a fifth indication of it. If it's been found and stated already, please slap me mercilessly with a wet noodle.

From what I've experienced, all you have to do is transform into every Humba transformation at least once. I dunno if Dragon Kazooie counts. I got it in CCL when I transformed into the bee. It's called "Calmer Chameleon". I wasn't given an egg, it just showed the SNS II popup. So there you go. Only 2 left.

Boy, this is nostalgic!

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 03:57 AM

Nice work, I suspected that one. There is another one called "Now who's Boss" which is probably for beating all the bosses.

There is another one called "Heroic Failure". I was struggling what this one could be, and I had a thought that it was for shooting an Ice Egg at the flying baddie below the cliff where that move is taught, and then jump onto his frozen body and kill him. I doubt they'd go that far :p

xxjoesusxx 30th April 2009 04:13 AM

Nice find. This is a bit of a bummer though, I figured the last set of SNS2 objects would actually be hidden items, not "achievement" style rewards.

Killiax 30th April 2009 04:21 AM

Heroic failure, was there specifics to it? maybe kill a boss and die at the same time?

Weldar-Kazooie 30th April 2009 04:28 AM

Well, what exactly does SnS II do? Besides these titles, they do nothing in Banjo-Tooie?

And, I like the idea of unlocking them through achievements, though I feel that a physical item should have been created as well. Such as beating every boss, then a SnS II egg appearing somewhere.

This is interesting. You named this the fifth part of SnS II. I'm assuming you meant the 4th being the who's boss one? :D

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldar-Kazooie (Post 580497)
Well, what exactly does SnS II do? Besides these titles, they do nothing in Banjo-Tooie?

And, I like the idea of unlocking them through achievements, though I feel that a physical item should have been created as well. Such as beating every boss, then a SnS II egg appearing somewhere.

You named this the fifth part of SnS II. I'm assuming you meant the 4th being the who's boss one? :D

http://www.rarewitchproject.com/?id=1784
  • Oh no, not again
  • Lucky Loser
  • Better Than a Slap
  • And the winner is....
  • Calmer Chameleon
  • Now who's Boss
  • Heroic Failure

They relate to the icons at the bottom of the Banjo-Tooie panel.

The one he mentioned is fifth. Now who's Boss is sixth.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 04:43 AM

Good idea Ice, but nothing happened. I beat every boss on Story Mode, and I just beat every boss on Replay, but got nothing.

Who knows where the other 2 can be?

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 05:27 AM

Yeah, I beat the last Klungo a while ago and nothing :(

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 05:35 AM

So are there 3 missing SNS II eggs or aren't and other 3 are just like achievements?

xxjoesusxx 30th April 2009 05:37 AM

I suppose 100% the game doesn't get you either of these ?

I wonder what that heroic failure is.....screw looking, why dont you just tear the coe apart Ice ? lol.

Ice Mario 30th April 2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580533)
So are there 3 missing SNS II eggs or aren't and other 3 are just like achievements?

They are not eggs. As adding new items, changing things etc. was not part of the project, they've simply added some 'external' checking on certain things, like if you've used all the transformations etc. The others will most likely be similar. So you are right, kind of like achievements.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 06:38 AM

Here's what I did so far that didn't work:

- 100% the game. All Jiggies, Notes, Jinjos, Extra Honeycomb Pieces, Cheato Pages, Moves, Doubloons, and all other items.

- Got Dragon Kazooie

- Gave all my cheato pages to Cheato and activated all the "legal" cheats.

- Gave all my Extra Honeycomb Pieces to Honey B and got 10 max health

- Killed all the cameras in Grunty Industries

- Visited Cauldron Keep's top level after beating Grunty

- Killed that low flying babbie on Cliff Top by freezing and stomping on it

- Played all bosses and minigames in replay menu.

- Did Jiggywiggy's Super Special Challenge

If anyone has any ideas, I'll try them.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 06:39 AM

Are you beat Super Special Challenge?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580566)
Are you beat Super Special Challenge?

Yep I did that too, forgot to mention -edits-

shaw 30th April 2009 07:39 AM

For the Boss one, I reallllly feel like it has something to do with frogs.

Frog Prince + Cartoonish Crown = Party.