The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Did Rare change any of the innuendo in Banjo-Tooie for XBLA? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29797)

Banjo-Korezooie 25th May 2009 02:08 AM

Did Rare change any of the innuendo in Banjo-Tooie for XBLA?

Yeah, I got the RRoD a while ago, so I couldn't get Tooie for the XBLA. Would somebody please tell me if and what Rare changed in it?

EDIT: Looking back, this probably should have gone in the Banjo-Kazooie series board, my bad.

Weldar-Kazooie 25th May 2009 02:15 AM

I don't believe they did.

I 100% it on the XBLA, and I don't remember them changing any of the innuendo. :)

IisAsmart 25th May 2009 02:22 AM

Well, there weren't any major innuendos taken out, except for the one line about Mario.

Breegullbeak 25th May 2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IisAsmart (Post 599333)
Well, there weren't any major innuendos taken out, except for the one line about Mario.

Also the tie on Dk and thr hat for the little mole is diffrent. Actully all Innuendos are untouched. Anything Nintendo however was taken out except what couldn't(N64).

Banjo-Korezooie 25th May 2009 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breegullbeak (Post 599343)
Also the tie on Dk and thr hat for the little mole is diffrent. Actully all Innuendos are untouched. Anything Nintendo however was taken out except what couldn't(N64).

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info guys ^_^ I was wondering anyways but why I was really curious was because of a collection of screenshots in the Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts texture pack, one of which showed the can of Guff beans and the Jolly's Juice bottle in the background, but the bottle said "Dud" on it instead And some smaller words I couldn't make out.

Kahuna360 25th May 2009 11:01 AM

ALSO

The magnets on the fridge in GI are changed, like the DK64 one to BK.

Deebs 25th May 2009 02:21 PM

It's all the same, well, of what I noticed.

Breegullbeak 25th May 2009 04:04 PM

Jolly is still gay!

Dylan Yoshi 25th May 2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjo-Korezooie (Post 599378)
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info guys ^_^ I was wondering anyways but why I was really curious was because of a collection of screenshots in the Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts texture pack, one of which showed the can of Guff beans and the Jolly's Juice bottle in the background, but the bottle said "Dud" on it instead And some smaller words I couldn't make out.

For that they took a beta screenshot from IGN. :p The bottle originally said Dud Beer instead of Jolly's Juice. To say the least, they were too lazy to take a screenshot from the final version of the game.

Banjo-Korezooie 25th May 2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi (Post 599669)
For that they took a beta screenshot from IGN. :p The bottle originally said Dud Beer instead of Jolly's Juice. To say the least, they were too lazy to take a screenshot from the final version of the game.

LOL ah, I see. It's funny, I never did check out Beta Banjo-Tooie..

CoolBanjo 28th May 2009 09:48 AM

I played the game and, like everyone said, looks like the innuendo is in there. I didn't really have the first game, but I can tell the innuendo is there.

Jiggy Giratina 28th May 2009 11:48 AM

I think they took out "seaman's stew" off the specials menu,otherwise no.

Ice Mario 28th May 2009 12:37 PM

Seamen's Suprise is still there.

Dan 28th May 2009 02:27 PM

and jollys voice still sounds gay, honestly his "partner" ive always thought looked and sounded a bit manly, im thinking HE's a drag queen.

gman5852 2nd June 2009 06:00 PM

Gruntys question "who sells burgers in witchyworld" still has "Little Willy" as an answer.

If you have ever played Destroy All Humans Big Willy Unleashed, you would get that innuendo.