The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Idea for SnS (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6745)

=donkey-banjo= 22nd October 2006 04:47 AM

Idea for SnS

Hey guys...I'm getting an idea.

Well, its pretty bad, cuz its probably what ppl have been doing for several years, but start putting random phrases in the Sand Castle.

I came up with one that I'm about to test right now: "On Banjo we are counting, to find it in Spiral Mountain.

Yes I know im desperate lol but seriously try it you don't know what could happen?:eek:

Coolboyman 22nd October 2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =donkey-banjo=
Hey guys...I'm getting an idea.

Well, its pretty bad, cuz its probably what ppl have been doing for several years, but start putting random phrases in the Sand Castle.

I came up with one that I'm about to test right now: "On Banjo we are counting, to find it in Spiral Mountain.

Yes I know im desperate lol but seriously try it you don't know what could happen?:eek:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen, 100% sure, betting all my possessions that this will fail.

P_L 22nd October 2006 05:43 AM

SubDrag and Ice Mario have hacked the ROM down to the core (as far as I know), and they've found every single code there is to find in there.

Themanwithplan 22nd October 2006 05:57 AM

Try this one:

"I have the egg and I have the keys, now unlock Stop N Swop For me!"

Bottles98 22nd October 2006 06:27 AM

...?
donkey-banjo...didn't you create (and subsequently delete) a thread in Banjo Theories telling people not to make up things about Stop 'N' Swop?

Oh, never mind.

Macsbuddy 22nd October 2006 07:14 PM

okay, i highly doubt that absolutely NOTHING will happen in this.
Good luck doing this, though:-/

fake edit: try doing this on BT, too:D

fake edit2: CoolBoyMan, watch- he's actually going to get this and you'll be out all your posessions^_^

thatguyjr 22nd October 2006 09:39 PM

The worst part is that he is going to give up doing this is Kazooie, then go on to Tooie. When he is trying things in Tooie, he will think he is on to something because of the way the buzzer in the code chamber works, and then he is going to come back here and get a lot of newer people thinking he is onto something, just because the first letter he chose is the start of a code, the second letter is some random letter, and then it buzzes on the third, because the buzzer delays for it. Anybody else remember that code chamber trick buzzer thing?

=donkey-banjo= 23rd October 2006 01:03 AM

Um, you know I'm listening to everything you are saying dude? I'm not stupid. The code doesn't buzz when its a special code. I know all of this stuff. Please don't be foolish about me.

ANd Macbuddy...could I just say that you are very, very wise? Your posts are unharmful, information wielding, and they really make you sound...ancient. Like an old wizard who knows like everything (or it could just be the black mage image for your avatar lol) but seriously, you are very helpful, thank you.

BlueKirby 23rd October 2006 01:57 AM

tmwp said egg and keys. it's eggs and key

Bottles98 23rd October 2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueKirby
tmwp said egg and keys. it's eggs and key

Yes, but that's because he's a moron, a fact he's proven enough times to get himself banned. :p

BlueKirby 23rd October 2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottles98
Yes, but that's because he's a moron, a fact he's proven enough times to get himself banned. :p

i meat, with that bad pun that :grey said, themanwithBAN

=donkey-banjo= 23rd October 2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueKirby
i meat, with that bad pun that :grey said, themanwithBAN

Lol nice one.

Nothing is working so far...but I'm gonna try it some more.

IN YOUR GUYS FACES!!! JUST Kidding.

=donkey-banjo= 31st October 2006 09:38 PM

ooh got something...

P_L 31st October 2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by =donkey-banjo=
ooh got something...

Tell us what then.

=donkey-banjo= 31st October 2006 10:11 PM

oh crap never mind. False alarm.