The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Interesting things I found... (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760)

koopaul 18th April 2004 03:05 AM

Interesting things I found...

These are wierd things I found that no one seems to dissguss about, so I put them here. They're from BK' DK64, and BT...

1. Tiptup's turtle squire is made up of 7 turtles. Each of those turtles shells are the color of the SnS items.

2. DK64/ Hideout Helm, In K. Rools room (the room with the big chair) you'll see computer screens, on SOME of the screens you'll see the full moon from Creepy Castle...

3. In the sunken ship of Gloomy Galleon, below the great portrate of Cap'n K.Rool you will find a thick book that says DIARY on it. The book pages have graphical indents on them, as if they could open up.

4. In Witchy World, the ride Star Spiner will have that machine Mumbo powered up. Shoot a grenade egg at the gears of the open hatch to hear a DING noise (as if you accomplished something) then a message from Gruntilda will appear that says, "Oi you broke it! You'll have to pay for the damages done to it!"

cyberen 19th April 2004 10:52 PM

None of this is new.

1. The 7 turtles are not call colored like the SnS items. If it was true, the shells would be colored magenta, green, red, blue, yellow, cyan and I'm not sure if white, clear, or cyan would represent an ice key.

2. That is a simply recycling of sprites in a game.

3. The graphical indents could just be as significant as the "waterfall cave" in B-K.

4. That's to make the star spinner operate slower.

Sorry to crush your enthusiasm. :(

platinum jiggy 25th April 2004 11:59 PM

I knew about some of that too, but did you know that in Terrydactly land (whatev) at the part were you have to use the t-rex to do a combination of roars that is Long, Short, Long, Long. (or something like that) that that is the word "ITEM" in Morse code?

Gloomy Galleon? was that in DK64? I havn't played DK64 in about 3 years so I really don't remmember a lot of it. I wish that game was more like a Donkey Kong Country game like with way more levels and way more jungle levels.

BanjoKazooie64 15th May 2004 06:42 PM

Why is cyberan trying to be all smart? Anyway, those are pretty good finds.

cyberen 17th May 2004 02:12 AM

I'm not trying, I AM smart.

and if the dinosaur code is, in fact, short, short, long, short, long, long, that IS the word "item" in morse code.

thebanjo 20th May 2004 11:01 PM

I think that since 1998 most of the things about BK mysteries have been found , don't you ?

EvilPsycho 21st May 2004 02:46 PM

yes i do too. Although i bet i have had found more i forgot them.
Cyberen is just trying to tell the truth. Not brag............... nvm.

Nebuchanezzar 23rd May 2004 06:23 AM

Interesting to say the least, i nevewr found out that Star Spinner one, and rest assured, im gonna try it out, sounds like fun! :)