The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Banjo Kazooie Series (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I hate to tell you this... (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5786)

king Jinjonater 14th August 2006 07:27 AM

I hate to tell you this...

you should all know by now that MICROSOFT has RARE as in X-BOX has RARE (excuse the caps). but, do you think microsoft will EVER want to you Banjo or Kazooie? im sorry to say it, but they probably think they are to good for banjo kazooie. unless nintendo (or maby sony) buys Rare or the rights to banjo kazooie, this 4 title seiries will not go on...Banjo Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were two great games (btw, i only beat Banjo Kazooie, im working on tooie) and even if they brought them back will they be the same? all we can hope for is that we see banjo and kazooie in the future, with all the same goodness. but that PROBABLY wont happen

Grey Jinjo 14th August 2006 07:31 AM

They made Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge and Banjo-Pilot AFTER MicroSoft bought them. =/.

king Jinjonater 14th August 2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Jinjo
They made Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge and Banjo-Pilot AFTER MicroSoft bought them. =/.

really? i thought gruntys revenge was made between kazooie and tooie, and banjo pilot, i had no idea...but it's been years, did rare give up?

Gold Jinjo 14th August 2006 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king Jinjonater
really? i thought gruntys revenge was made between kazooie and tooie

...that was the story. The story took place between BK and BT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by king Jinjonater
but it's been years, did rare give up?

No, they didn't give up. The Banjo Team have just been working on Viva Pinata.

And if you think Microsoft thinks they're too good for Banjo-Kazooie, then Viva Pinata sure as hell shouldn't exist ;)

Springer2006 14th August 2006 08:27 AM

I just wish that they would just drop Viva Pinata and start working on Banjo Threeie:mad:

K.K. Slayer 14th August 2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Springer2006
I just wish that they would just drop Viva Pinata and start working on Banjo Threeie:mad:

Wouldn't it be better if they just finished it?

Gruntling 14th August 2006 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.K. Slayer
Wouldn't it be better if they just finished it?

We've all seen what happens to Rare's projects when they don't finish them. :rolleyes:

bobbynicjr 14th August 2006 11:35 AM

Another 7 years of finding out how to unlock it in various games etc etc and we all don't want that to happen lol:D :D

Donkey Kong 14th August 2006 02:39 PM

Z'OMG! THERE'S SNS IN VIVA PINATA!!!!!!!!!!1!

That's probably what this'll turn into...

Mundane Hunter 14th August 2006 03:44 PM

From what I have read, Viva Pinata looks retarded.
Planting a garden so other pinatas will come to your house to mate with you?
*shudders*
I wouldn't mind if they dropped that.

KryptoniteJinjo 14th August 2006 04:55 PM

It doesn't sound bad.... It sounds good. Sure, it's different than any other Rare game, but before Banjo Kazooie came out, most people said, "what a stupid game". Same with many other games they made. It'll turn out good.

DemyGod 14th August 2006 05:48 PM

Viva Pinata isnt retarded! It's just for a younger or more creative mind. I think it's cool, I wouldn't buy the game becuase I don't like those types of games but I bet people do. Rare isn't giving up, they just got started. We still have Diddy Kong Racing coming soon.

supuhchris 14th August 2006 06:14 PM

viva pinata isn't stupid! you get to eat the candy once a pinata dies!

Platinum Jinjo 14th August 2006 06:21 PM

I heard the pinata's poop candy and puke chocolate shakes.

OmniMan 14th August 2006 09:11 PM

i hate when people say that there isnt going to be a B3, ITS DEPRESSING!!!