The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

SubDrag 16th February 2005 10:23 PM

There are no more sandcastle cheats in BK. We got the whole table.

Ice Mario 16th February 2005 11:32 PM

If they are going a different directions and speeds it's because it's a design touch. They would look crap spinning the same way.

Shadow the h. 17th February 2005 12:59 AM

That Club Joe Pics are a fake and I can prove it look at the door when she is open the maschiene is backwards so it was used the open all doors code.
I hope that rumors about that pathetic fakes have an end here :D.

Meow Mixer 17th February 2005 02:05 AM

We already know they are fake.

hatrickpatrick 17th February 2005 05:22 PM

Hmm
Is there a table of cutscenes in memory? And do we, in fact, have a cutscene mod?

sambkman 17th February 2005 05:24 PM

Firstpost!!!!!!

Hey, I'm new here. I wanted to post a long time ago but never got the chance. Anyway.

After reading what Hatrickpatrick wrote on what to do. I downloaded Banjo Kazooie ( cuz i dont have game shark so i wouldn't be able to get the items again.) and tried. Unfortunately, no matter what i do. I will never be able to get the Ice Key. i Cant warp there, and when i try to turn into a Walrus the game freezes... :( . I'll probably try again later. I also noticed that after I beat Banjo Kazooie ( on my N64) 100% every file..I ended up with 6 extra jiggies. :eek:. 6 is also the Amount of mystery eggs in the game!!! and since Everyone knows that Banjo Kazooies Magic number is 10 ( seeing how every level has 10 jiggies in it.) There can only be 4 more jiggies. (if there are 110 jiggies in the game.) 4 is also the amount of Mystery eggs HatrickPatrick is telling us to get now.! lol I hope this helps some how....

SubDrag 17th February 2005 05:25 PM

It never really worked right.

sambkman 17th February 2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubDrag
It never really worked right.

What never worked rite? you tried his theory?

Hakey Wake 17th February 2005 08:06 PM

A Rare Interview Indeed
ClubJoe Exclusive

Eh?

WE saw that story first.

hatrickpatrick 17th February 2005 08:14 PM

He means the cutscene mod
And yeah, it would be intersting, seeing as all those cutscenes u get after the sandcastle codes probably are close to the SnS cutscene, if there is one...

sambkman 18th February 2005 03:50 AM

it's so unfair... all i need is the ice key and I complete your theory but i cant get it.... no Warp Code works and Mumbos Magic makes my game turn off.

qqwref 18th February 2005 04:06 AM

I just noticed a rather interesting numerical coincedence. You get all the jiggies and end up with six, no? Then, you use four to double your honeycombs, and two are left over. Maybe, you get the four correct eggs (and not the two wrong ones) and go to that room and something will be there. Maybe.

hatrickpatrick 18th February 2005 09:10 AM

O_o that would be fairly bizarre
I wouldnt actually put it past rare to do something like that, u know...

Banjo-Fella 18th February 2005 10:04 AM

Interesting fact I just discovered. There's a warp point that places Banjo directly inside the entrance of the Ice Key cave. Presumably there are others for the other special rooms, too. Maybe another of Rare's SNS plans might have been to have you swap Banjo-Tooie out for Banjo-Kazooie, and having BK load instantly inside the Ice Key room, or whatever?

SubDrag 18th February 2005 01:03 PM

Yeah I think that was how it was supposed to work, with just the ice key from DK.