The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

in_christ 17th February 2006 03:49 PM

try it out and see, i never tryed that.

Bomario 17th February 2006 03:58 PM

i would if i could try and move banjo kazooie rom to another folder
but for some reason it still loads my other game from my other folder, i was hoping if in a different folder, and deleting teh save files that it would be an empty rom
but P64 loads my other file -_- so i dont wanna test it if it turns out to be wrong cause i always want to have an un stop n swaped game. The code Hatric gave us does get rid of the stop n swap stuff and puts them back where they were but after you load the game again, they return to your menu-_-

Fenikku 17th February 2006 11:11 PM

Ok, ok, ok. I haven't been here in a while.

Go figure.

Anyway, I'm bored and I feel the need to pick up on this one. First, Let's stop what we are doing and organize for two seconds here.

1. I have taken notice that some of you are speaking of a "rediculously secret area," and something else that involves a silo warp. Can anybody give me some kind of clue as to what this is? Is it a code, or a theory? If it's a code, can I get said code?

2. I see that with everyday that I haven't been here, you guys have been getting more and more creative with your theories and such. This is where I would like to intervene:

i. I noticed that someone mentioned something about a program that could basically rip apart all of the information. Can we do this? This could prove useful. With this, we can analyze EVERYTHING and see if there was anything we missed. I, having no hacking experience, can't participate in this.

ii. Someone also mentioned a theory about the "rediculously secret room," wherein lies the stop 'n' swop items. I can recall something about a chain of events that will unlock the room, in reference to the cyan egg room. This is a possibility, considering it has been seen in some of Rare's previous games. Although, maybe being a hacker isn't such a good thing. I mean in all aspects, you're able to find a lot of useful info, but perhaps we're missing something. Maybe we're overlooking some kind of minor piece of info. Something no one would think to look for. It's there, we just aren't looking in the right places.

I have more things to explain, but I have to go.

DemyGod 17th February 2006 11:18 PM

Mostly we havent been getting that close anymore. I remember lots of great ideas were posting, but now they are trying to find out how to get into Bottles House in BT while its locked. I think that is the "rediculously secret room". I'm still trying to help but I dont have GameShark so no hacking for me.

DemyGod 17th February 2006 11:26 PM

Sorry for double posting but this is important and I didnt think EDIT was neccassary. Go to this site and read what the guy has to say.
http://hometown.aol.de/banjostronghold/page1.html
Its a little farfetched and probally not true, but we wont know untill we try. Please someone try it and reply with the anwser. I would try it but sadly I dont have gameshark.

Gaming Master2k 17th February 2006 11:38 PM

I can tell you right now, without reading the whole lot of it and not trying it that it's fake. There are no more sandcastle codes then the ones that we know already. Without looking it up the yellow egg WILL appear there but only because he's used an image mod. It is fake though.

EDIT: I looked it up and the gameshark codes he told us to put in ARE the image mod for BK NTSC v1.0

DemyGod 17th February 2006 11:41 PM

Alright, just wanna bring this to peoples attention. I dont think its real but I thought a slight chance would reveal it's self lol. ANd did Hatpatrick find out if there were anymore cutscenes?

s.w.a.t 18th February 2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemyGod
Go to this site and read what the guy has to say.
http://hometown.aol.de/banjostronghold/page1.html

Its definitly not true since in one of the pics the egg is orangy on top, and all of the egg are one color throughout.

Bomario 18th February 2006 01:03 AM

ok I now have the savestate of a finished banjo game, with 100 jiggies and 2 left, 900 notes, 115 mumbo tokens, 75 used, 40 left over and all other things complete i.e. doors, moves etc. all thats not on it is Stop N Swap activated ^^ my question is where to upload this savestate for you all to download so we'll be ready to do some testing of theories for B-K later.

s.w.a.t 18th February 2006 01:18 AM

I think there are leftover items since if a kid was playing the games, it would make them seek out every single item to continue if there were no leftover. For a 7-year old that would be quite difficult.

DemyGod 18th February 2006 01:33 AM

I want to have a little discussion about the Knocker doors in Grunty's Lair near Dingpot. I know this was discussed before but I didnt see the results. If you jump on the right door on the knocker (the face on the door) and you zoom in, you will just see blackness. Meaning nothing special there, also the door looks very thin so nothing there. On the door to the left, if you jump, I have tried to spot some blackness and I havent yet, and I tried plenty of times. Also, If you look on the ends of the door, it is not connected to the wall. It kinda looks like the door is slighlt open. If we can get anyway to figure out whats that about, please do. Maybe see if there is a cutscene we missed where the door opens.

One More Thing! Off topic tho, In the Click Clock Wood area with the bull and Black Grenchling or w.e its called, if you look all the way up you can see a doorway. What is in there? I dont remember being all the way up there.

in_christ 18th February 2006 01:51 AM

you mean way above the enterance it has a empty honey comb peice, you get
it with the bumble bee.

edit : ya its the witch switch jiggy, dohhhhhh!!!!!!

Fenikku 18th February 2006 01:53 AM

All the way up on the tree that is a part of the wall? I believe that would be the spot where the Jiggy appears after pounding the Grunty switch.

DemyGod 18th February 2006 02:36 AM

Oh ok thankyou.. Now what about the Knocker doors?

s.w.a.t 18th February 2006 03:33 AM

I don't think the tower doors lead to anything. Remember in the first cutscene, Grunty comes through the knocker door from a couldren room with no doors leading from it?
EDIT:I might be wrong, or then Ding pot moved.