The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ultramegadude 22nd July 2006 08:14 PM

no problem man

BanjoPL 23rd July 2006 02:03 PM

Yeah...numbers 11-16 on Jiggywiggy Challanges possibly releate to SNS....
Idea:
Challange 11-ice key
Challange 12-pink egg
Challange 13-cyan egg
Challange 14-green egg
Challange 15-red egg egg
Challange 16-yellow egg

Blue egg is poison...In BK Kazooie names it as "stupid egg"But i think actually that SNS has only connection to pink egg(transfer from BK to BT to unlock Bottles'Revenge) and ice key(transfer from BK to DK64 to unlock DK64 secret level,maybe next transfer to BT to unlock something in Glowbo Cave)
Possible activators:
pink egg-Blackeye/Seagull/chests in Jolly's
ice key-Glowbo Cave in CCL

This is my recent SNS ideas not theories!!!!

Campusanis 23rd July 2006 03:12 PM

But why would we get the 16th challenge by a glitch and not the next one, i.e. number 11?
Btw, were there really 10 usual challenges in BT? I don't quite remember...

Topmonhit 23rd July 2006 08:49 PM

Let's see, the 8 levels in BT, then there was a puzzle to open Cauldron Keep, and wasn't there a puzzle to open up the room with the BOB or whatever? (I can't remember, I used the cheat to open all the levels in BT when I rented it...)

And that could be something like that. Or, since you get 2 eggs in BT, maybe you would get the 4 other eggs and Ice Key (whether it's another one, such as the one from BK, or if it's how the Ice Key was going to be gotten originally) and the 16th challenge would be what you must do to make the eggs and key activate or something.

Or, it might have nothing to do with SNS and challenges 1-16 gave you codes like the ones Bottles' gives you in his puzzle challenges...

Speaking of which, do the codes appear in the memory or whatever where the other Sandcastle codes can be found before you complete Bottles' puzzle challenges? Because like MMM's cellar Barrel Green Egg, the area in the barrel doesn't actually appear until you activate the code. If Bottles' codes are similar to that and they don't appear then maybe there are more codes to be found... of course, I may just be confusing everyone because I don't know anything about hacking and the green egg area probably appears in the memory just not in the game so yeah ignore this paragraph if you dare.

Dylan Yoshi 23rd July 2006 09:06 PM

Remember the text on Blackeye's hat? Well, I noticed that you can see them on the back of his hat as well, only it's backwards. It looks like "midT *something*"

Dylan Yoshi 23rd July 2006 11:07 PM

Sorry 'bout the double post, but this could be a pretty big discovery. The second word (first if you look at the front of him) looks like Buk. Buk is the Polish word for King. The T in the midT I mentioned before could be an I. Thus making it Midi King.

Midi King is a website that sells Midis and MP3s. I doubted I'd get anything from it, but I decided to search for Blackeye. I found three Irish Traditional songs. Two of which were Jigs and Blackeyed Sailor.

Coincidence?

dmoss 23rd July 2006 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
Coincidence?

Oh, I think not. :p

Seriously, though, good sleuthing on your part! Never know...have you listened to the songs, yet? Maybe you can hear something in them...about a bird, maybe? HeeHeeHee...we're getting way off of the beaten path, now!
---
EDIT: Holy crap! 3,000th post! :D

Silent-Scope 23rd July 2006 11:18 PM

What????

Dylan Yoshi 23rd July 2006 11:27 PM

To prevent VG from cueing the angry mob, I'll say he helped a lot with that. There. You happy, single poster?

*cough*

Anyways, I can't listen to the MIDIs without buying them. But if this isn't related to SNS in any way (which it probably isn't), that's where Blackeye probably got his name.

Topmonhit 24th July 2006 01:19 AM

I figure Blackeye got his name from Blackbeard, and since a Black Eye is... something where someone has an injured eye or something (I dunno) they did that as some weird pun or joke or something.

...just like how I have a character I made called Pinkeye. >_>

But this is ophph topic.

Mage0Death 24th July 2006 01:49 AM

I was thinking... maybe the things in the pictures shown ARNT required? Just thought that this might lead somewhere

Theguyoverthere 24th July 2006 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
I'll get the 3000th, you see if I don't. :P

hahaha... I remember that from a while ago... Looks like Dmoss beat ya to it :p

collecter 24th July 2006 12:21 PM

If someone can hack the GS code for challenge 16 why can't someone find out how to get challenge 11?

ChillyDark 24th July 2006 09:22 PM

This is the biggest, longest, and ultimately popular stickied topic about SNS in the universe,
Anyway, everyone knows that one item in the game activates JWC16.
It has to be something not thought of yet, maybe a button code, activates a secret BT debug, where you can program the game, make your own levels, etc.

Isaac 25th July 2006 01:10 AM

Hi guys...I didn't came here for a while and I just want to know the last news about the SnS...I know that some of you are talking about JukeBox, Seagull Musics, Black Eyes, but I don't understand anything about that, if someone could explain...

Oh by the way, someone already said it but when I listen the JukeBox as "robot kazooie" (if I can call it like that) and listen the track "Shopping around the town", the music stop after a while...It's the only one to do that...Whatever.

EDIT : I just want to know something...on the SnS team forum there was someone that found how to make play the TTC from BK music in JRL...He said that if we play SaT Town Aquatic, SaT etc. then shouting a clock egg in the center of TTC picture then explode behind the chest, we could hear it...I tried, but what I heard was the outside theme (the main lagoon theme, outside of shops) and hearing Seagulls...Is it what you're talking about?