The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

hatrickpatrick 19th August 2005 11:36 AM

They said "Now is not the time or place to reveal his purpose, but lets just say we'll meet him in a certain tavern, in the near future"

Something to that effect. That was a few weeks before BT came out, I think.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th August 2005 01:10 PM

No, it was after BT was released I am sure. Because people kept sending letters to scribes concerning him in BT.

PenquinDude 19th August 2005 01:20 PM

No, before BT.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th August 2005 01:34 PM

And even so, before or after, we learn no purpose of Blackeye, so that can't have been refering to his apperance in BT. Because he doesn't have one.

mrfleshcadge 19th August 2005 01:52 PM

Blackeye falls off his chair or something but I don't know how coz I never saw it just heard it.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th August 2005 01:58 PM

Well actually thinking about it, the fine game the captain was to be in, was maybe BT itself. The SNS items being hacked ruined Rare's plans, so therefore Blackeye's purpose was ruined. By getting those secrets illegally, we stole his glory. Yes, makes sense really. No wonder he is drunk.

Fenikku 19th August 2005 02:36 PM

Holy crap, Benjo. But was SnS hacked before or after Banjo-Tooie? I just recently bought Banjo-Tooie, so I will go into exploration of Blackeye.

mrfleshcadge 19th August 2005 02:55 PM

When you first meet blackeye isn't there some dialogue? If so can someone write down what he says.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th August 2005 03:18 PM

Well I got the secrets before BT was released, along with many others, so...

The dialogue is, basically, (as accurate as I remember):

"I had a dream once, I was in this fine game, a bear stole my glory, looked a bit like you he did"

EvilPsycho 19th August 2005 04:53 PM

Are you the same Benjo Koolzooie? Cause you type different stuff now.......

Anyways i think he says he wants water or something when he gives you the 2 doubloons.

Benjo Koolzooie 19th August 2005 06:18 PM

Type stuff different how?

And that's true, Blackeye does have a brief portion of text relating to wanting water.

crosseyes 20th August 2005 12:56 AM

whats strange is that you don't even need the two doubloons.

PaintGamma 20th August 2005 01:23 AM

Okay!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO.

First, you get all the items in BK. You then go to BT and get the Ice Key. DONT TOUCH IT THOUGH! Melt it with a fire egg. Get the puddle of water and give it to Blackeye. His head will explode and his bloody corpse will tell you to insert a copy of Super Man 64. You then switch over to ther X-Box where you tape your copy of Halo to the cartridge causing a nuclear meltdown at the Rare Headquartes, thus causing everyone in the world to Stop and Flop into an unesseary seziure. Oh, we're talking about Stop and SWOP? Whoops...

hatrickpatrick 20th August 2005 06:16 PM

funny how he gives you TWO doubloons, and you have two left, and he asks you for water...
Coincidence? Maybe there's a way to spend them... If I still had BT I'd look in memory, but my BT cart is screwed up so I'll have to stick with BK for a while

Fenikku 20th August 2005 06:35 PM

Well, there is that large container in GGM labeled "Jolly Roger's Lagoon Water"...