The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DemyGod 6th February 2006 08:44 PM

Ok I would like to introcude myself. I have joined RWP just for this thread really, trying to help with the mystery. Any new observations?

freakycheato 6th February 2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketlex
I think Captain Blackeye USED to have something to do with SNS, but since most of SNS was removed from the game, they left him in getting drunk as a little in-joke.

I think so too, but theres no doubting he did once have something 2 do with it- the bear who stole his dream was probably hackers

crosseyes 7th February 2006 12:25 AM

Wher've I heard that before? One of my SnS theories has to do with that, and it's kinda what you said. Rareware got p!ssed at us for finding SnS before they wanted us to, so either they removed it or hid it. Then they put a crappyer SnS in BT, which wasn't really a SnS. In banjo pilot, they put that message there to make us mad at ourselves for finding it. In GbtG they put the whiteboard there probably to tell us their original intention.

But that's just a theory and has been discussed. You just said it again. And freakycheato, as I saw someone say earlier,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone
On this board we speak English. Use it.

Wise words...

ChrisPBacon 7th February 2006 01:00 AM

A couple of on and off topic things:

Off topic: this thread is approaching 100 pages, and in 2 days,it will be the 1 year aniversery of this topic. YAY!!!!!

On topic: A question for Krueger, are you sure the party music that Klungo posted is in BT? I honestly can't recall hearing it. Also, the green wall in FP seems to be coated in green ice, that looks like it maybe could melt away. Just a thought.

DemyGod 7th February 2006 01:13 AM

Lets get these theories working!

Mr 3vil 7th February 2006 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisPBacon
Also, the green wall in FP seems to be coated in green ice, that looks like it maybe could melt away. Just a thought.

Well... the green wall seems a little flat, and when we wireframe it, it doesnt have anything special to it, I doubt the wall would melt or anything, it is just there as scenery :)

freakycheato 7th February 2006 05:01 AM

just got home from school with a theory! snacker the shark is in rusty bucket bay, maybe theres a secret passage or something from ttc to rbb which had something to do with SnS... AND... rbb's textures look similar to that of the door near GI, maybe its where the link actually happened.

Edit: Woo Hoo 100 pages!!!

Crystal Jinjo 7th February 2006 06:19 AM

i had a small theory but its pointless as i doubt its any connection but the egg locations in B-K symbolising rare games

MMM eggs = GBTG
Nabnuts table = Conkers BFD/L&R
TTC = Treasure as in gold as in Sabrewulf

i cant figure the rest which is why i said its pointless but i needed to contribute something.

freakycheato 7th February 2006 06:30 AM

that does make sense, eggs corresponding to rare games... but gbtg wasn't even thought of yet when bk was released, but maybe...

Go_Nosis 7th February 2006 04:37 PM

The eggs, and the connections, are in KAZOOIE, TOOIE, and the ice key was reportedly found in donkey kong 64. It does NOT transfer to Grabbed By The Ghoulies (on a microsoft system, an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPANY THAN NINTENDO), the ONLY connection Conker's Bad Fur Day has is it uses the same engine as Tooie, and NOW we're talking about games that are on a portable system that doesnt even have ANY way AT ALL of connecting to the N64, and..

Someone help this forum. This is ridiculous.

krueger14 7th February 2006 07:46 PM

Where is the key???

Go_Nosis 7th February 2006 08:41 PM

In the image modifier codes for Donkey Kong 64.

freakycheato 7th February 2006 09:12 PM

and donkey kong 64s instruction book has that whole 'secret level' rambling by cranky kong- i refuse to believe it is girder grapple for many reasons.

collecter 7th February 2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakycheato
and donkey kong 64s instruction book has that whole 'secret level' rambling by cranky kong- i refuse to believe it is girder grapple for many reasons.

Girder Grapple is a level from the original DK. There is a lever in the factory stage that let's you play the original DK......but what is the "scroll of gameplay" he talks about in the manual?

Ice Lightning 7th February 2006 10:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Could someone answer my last post please, as I still have no idea about the answer to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me
Something I've always wondered is, that if when they made Grunty's lair in BT they got BK's lair, deleted everything and added a few rocks to make it look like it's been demolished, then why are the pictures of Grunty different in Bk and BT?

See attached images. I've labeled a picture to show what I think the different things are in it.
I'll post the attachments for a second time as well.