The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

swopandstop 13th March 2006 11:52 PM

You guys arent going to solve SNS because...

There is no SNS. Atleast not anymore.

They took it out. Well the functionality of it. So what if they didnt bother to take it out of the game.

They tried to compensate by putting stupid little BK paks in Banjo tooie.

Its thats simple. I solved SNS. :eek:

Searching through all the coding isnt going to do anything, you guys have been doing this for 8 years and found.... nothing :confused:

digidestind 13th March 2006 11:53 PM

Go away.

swopandstop 13th March 2006 11:59 PM

I gladly will. It's just weird people still are spending all this time hacking the coding, expecting to find it working.

Its just not there guys.

kazooieguy 14th March 2006 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digidestind
Go away.

yeah what he said

swopandstop 14th March 2006 12:30 AM

Enjoy wasting all that time searching for something that isnt there.

Its cool, making theorys on what it could've been, or theorys on how it wouldve worked or etc but hacking the game to hell, when its already been hacked to hell, and after searching for 8 years, its time to move on.

Mr 3vil 14th March 2006 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swopandstop
Enjoy wasting all that time searching for something that isnt there.

That was so funny that I almost forgot to laugh. Personally, you have a few right points here and there; but, that doesn't give you the right to stop others from searching or believing. We all have our own opinions, but we should stick to facts. Not to mention you are about to start a flame war, I am sure a lot of us have heard others say this already and seriously, it doesn't help at all. Let people believe what they want to believe.

Also, Stop and Swop is there. It exists and if it really isn't there then nobody would have found it. You may say that we are searching for something that doesn't work anymore, but not something that isn't there. Your usage of the english language is poor.

Now, back on topic. I haven't found anything at all yet, but if there might be anything that involves SnS it would be the picture of Grunty. It has four panels and BT uses only one with a secret room behind it. The BK one could have just used one panel for that picture, why use four?

swopandstop 14th March 2006 12:48 AM

What you guys are searching for is SNS to work!

I didnt say they didnt leave the eggs and ice key in, or etc. Thats not what you are searching for. Your searching for SNS to work.

s.w.a.t 14th March 2006 12:50 AM

And how would you know? I personally searching for the BK end, since Rare wouldn't have left it in there. And if you want to flame us, everyone else shouldn't care.

s.w.a.t 14th March 2006 12:57 AM

BANNANAS! Everbody loves BANNANAS!

Magic 14th March 2006 01:01 AM

Well, it may be true that it isn't there anymore and that we won't ever find it, but if we completely gave up on SNS, what else would we tlak about that has something to do with BK? I mean we have had countless threads of What is your favorite character/world/song/game/boss/everything! But then what? BK would probably die. And then this forum would no longer be about what it was supposed to be about. Banjo-Kazooie. I'm just stating that facts. I'm not saying we haven't milked SNS (or Banjo-Kazooie series for that matter) dry and we couldn't possibly find anything else. And I'm not saying there isn't anything else to find. So, if not SNS, what?

EDIT- Oops. Several other people posted before I finished this post. It was supposed to go after:

Quote:

Originally Posted by swopandstop
You guys arent going to solve SNS because...

There is no SNS. Atleast not anymore.

They took it out. Well the functionality of it. So what if they didnt bother to take it out of the game.

They tried to compensate by putting stupid little BK paks in Banjo tooie.

Its thats simple. I solved SNS. :eek:

Searching through all the coding isnt going to do anything, you guys have been doing this for 8 years and found.... nothing :confused:

swopandstop 14th March 2006 01:32 AM

Well, I have a good project everyone can work on instead of SNS... what about we download the ROMS of BK and BT, just to rip music off it and make a complete MP3 collection for them?

I think that would be really cool!

s.w.a.t 14th March 2006 01:35 AM

That belongs in another topic.

Mr 3vil 14th March 2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
BANNANAS! Everbody loves BANNANAS!

What the hey? lol, you also double posted. :p

s.w.a.t 14th March 2006 01:46 AM

??? No I didn't. swopandstop deleted his post.

Theguyoverthere 14th March 2006 02:01 AM

I dunno, searching for SnS is a bit tiresome, although the theories never get old!
We should look for Bottles' Revenge WITHOUT game shark or Action replay