The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

zxzxi 3rd September 2005 01:49 AM

I just thought of two theories. The 4 eggs could be about the eggs related to living things. Loggo (green) Snacker (pink) Gobi (blue) Nabnut (yellow).

Or...

The letter X.

X is involved with 3 different eggs. Think about it.

AlmostJinkies 3rd September 2005 04:09 AM

Which ones? Sharkfood Island, the 1881 barrel, and what else?

GameandWatch33 3rd September 2005 04:41 AM

There are only 6 eggs....

BTW I just thought of something. In Diddy Kong Racing, the keys you use to get into those 4 doors, aren't they about the same relitive size, shape and texture as the Ice Key? Isn't it basically the Ice Key with a different Texture Map?

The Jinjo Jinjo 3rd September 2005 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameandWatch33
There are only 6 eggs....

BTW I just thought of something. In Diddy Kong Racing, the keys you use to get into those 4 doors, aren't they about the same relitive size, shape and texture as the Ice Key? Isn't it basically the Ice Key with a different Texture Map?

Thats Rareware for ya ;)

GameandWatch33 3rd September 2005 05:30 AM

They are so lazy.

Than again, Banjo was in that game, with the backpack and shorts.......I SMELL A CONNECTION! Lol. I heart rareware.

zxzxi 3rd September 2005 02:42 PM

Banjo was in it, but Kazooie wasn't.

I've beaten Diddy Kong Racing the regular mode and I don't remember any keys.

Fenikku 3rd September 2005 03:09 PM

You get the keys that open up the minigames, such as icicle pyramid and Smokey's castle.

GameandWatch33 3rd September 2005 05:02 PM

Yeah, just a small observation. They used the same model. Like in the instance of the DK64 fanfare, just another example of rare's laziness.

zxzxi 3rd September 2005 05:31 PM

Oh yeah now I remember the keys. lol, I remember the one where you had to turn around and climb up the drawbridge. It's hard to win a race when you have to go backwards.

hatrickpatrick 3rd September 2005 06:15 PM

You do realise that the general idea is to get the key AFTER you've one the race, right? >_>

GameandWatch33 3rd September 2005 06:27 PM

Lol.

Back on topic, how goes the research hatrick?

zxzxi 4th September 2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
You do realise that the general idea is to get the key AFTER you've one the race, right? >_>

Yeah I know. I never said I collected them before I ever won the race.

Okay, back to the subject.

hatrickpatrick 7th September 2005 06:36 PM

I should be better by the weekend, and I will, at last, start the GV crypt.

Again, sorry for all the delays.

GameandWatch33 7th September 2005 06:57 PM

Don't worry about it man, you deserve a break. Great job on what you have found so far. And here is to what you will find in the future.

tellyjelly 7th September 2005 10:03 PM

Stop 'N' Get a Life