The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

BK-SNS-BT? 4th November 2007 12:42 AM

How cool would it be if we were able to load RSA1 or silo9! or even half of rsa1 and no silo9

ssj 4th November 2007 01:50 AM

Actually rune I have another idea. Would It be possible for you or another hacker to find a similar code to this silo one but for warp pads? If we do find something with this code, them maybe we can also get the tower room and glowbow cave with the other one (which I think are activated via warp pads)

StevethemasterX 4th November 2007 02:15 PM

guess whos back.

well atleast i got stuff to tell you!
and more stuff to rant about!

pl0x wait till i come out with a topic in VG hacking, thank you

ssj 9th November 2007 07:40 PM

Ive found what appears to be Beta Grunty's Lair In BT.

It is good for finding the tower room for many reasons.

I'll tell you more later

BK-SNS-BT? 9th November 2007 11:43 PM

OMFG!!! POST SCREENIES EMIDITLY!!!

this better not be fake.

ssj 10th November 2007 12:28 AM

Dont get over-excited, its the Normal lair but with no items in it. Cheatoes there though. It plays the opening track and it is good for the tower room because one of the exits behind the rock result in not going to spiral mountain, but either freezes the game or slows down the fp'ss. The memory also looks differently than the normal lair on hexworkshop (apparently)

I'll post a video tomorrow

81127640 00AD
80127643 0001
81132DC2 4EE1

Select this code at the title screen. Then DEACTIVATE it before you go to the game select screen. Then activate it on the game select screen and go into game. It doesn't always load the first time round

runehero123 10th November 2007 09:45 PM

Well, Im starting to get frustrated with BT on nemu. You see I am trying to hack out the cheat modifier address, but when I can't see anything except a white background, it's kinda impossible to know what code I'm trying to input into the code chamber. So far, I've only found one plugin(when you set it to hardware buffer's) that allows you to get around that white glitchy background, but it lag's like heck. Well, I'll try and find another plugin. Jabo's plugins don't seem to work with Nemu BTW.

Dkuyu 11th November 2007 12:15 AM

yeah steves not the only one back, i'd have more to say but i dont so nyeh

Twilight Banjo 11th November 2007 04:36 AM

I'd like to join......
I have all 3 games on N64 no GS
BK for Pj64

If someone can tell me how to get the BT rom to work right then I'll have that.
And I'll go find a DK64 Rom.

EDIT: Ok....I have a working BT rom now......STILL cannot find any DK64 roms........

Jinjo Chao 11th November 2007 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssj (Post 245689)
because one of the exits behind the rock result in not going to spiral mountain, but either freezes the game or slows down the fp'ss.

Going through the rocks with WTW simply resulted in the end of Banjo. "Yuh, Oh! Who-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-!"

Twilight Banjo 11th November 2007 06:23 AM

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this....
On BK in Spiral Mountain..............I floated behind Gruntys Lair.....and started going down from back there and saw two brown lines.......they would keep appearing and disappearing............could someone check this out?

EDIT: Ok......forgot to say it's down in the green below......if you go too far down you can't see it..........and I notice it looks like the rope from the bridge up above O_o

Jinjo Chao 11th November 2007 07:45 AM

Twilight Banjo, those are the ropes from the beginning of the game, when the bridge is out.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...drasil/BK1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...drasil/BK2.jpg

Twilight Banjo 11th November 2007 08:31 AM

Oh....why would it still be there then?????
Even after the bridge is fixed????

yamibakuragod 11th November 2007 02:17 PM

Actually it's pretty simple, what they do is just use the ropes, then when they are no longer needed, they move them below the level. This is done to pre-load the objects into the level and cut down of load times.

It's done in a few other places too, like grunty's eyes in 2nd part of the lair, the door to the tip tup choir room, I think the sandcastle has a door too. The lock on the door to the final battle, etc.

Btw, which codes were you using to get a snapshot like that?

Fox McBanjo 11th November 2007 02:23 PM

Twilight Banjo, you seem like a very likely candidate to be an alt accaount. You know the layout of the application form, even when bobbynicjr hasn't posted in about 8 pages, and you have "Twilight" in your name & immediatly join the Twilight Brigade. Sorry, but I'm gonna be suspicious until you prove me otherwise. :thumbsdown: