The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

mikesgm6 11th August 2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjo cracker (Post 393272)
K... it means that the only way that the ice key image could be in DK64 is if it's already in there. The flags are set up by data from BK, and DK64 gives you the icekey menu slot and image that were just unactive prior to when activated. So how did that secret room you guys found in DK64 go? Any idea what it's for yet :3

So, your saying BK sets flags to certain addresses, how would BK know what to set if DK wasn't finished... er I actually never looked into how all this worked XD.

AndyNPC 11th August 2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox McBanjo (Post 393227)
Making alternate accounts, spammy and baseless hate-filled threads, trolling and generally being an ass. :p

Just when you think you know a guy...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesgm6 (Post 393283)
So, your saying BK sets flags to certain addresses, how would BK know what to set if DK wasn't finished... er I actually never looked into how all this worked XD.

It isn't very hard to make sure both games could understand each other. The real problem was the changes in the N64 RAM that made the cartridge swap humanly impossible.

arceusdude 9th September 2008 01:13 PM

hi i'd like to join the twilight brigade because i have a theory if you notice banjo kazoies release date was delayed and delayed again however on its original release date diddy kong racing was released and there is one beta pic of mad monster mansion if you look in the backround of the pic you will see a framed picture of the windmill from the game conkers bad fur day if you go to the windmill and you moonjump around it you will see four doors that are impassable and the main door which is in relation with the fact that rare said you can only get four eggs or else stop n swop wont work so each door represents an egg and the main door is for the ice key that is my theory so you should also spend time working on conkers bad fur day

bobbynicjr 9th September 2008 02:24 PM

Wait, Yami got banned? when was this?

Kratos Aurion 9th September 2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbynicjr (Post 417355)
Wait, Yami got banned? when was this?

Like, a month ago. Pretty inconsiderate if you ask me.

Banjo-Man 9th September 2008 10:16 PM

Hey Please let me help, I have a BT cart and Gameshark, just let me know what to do.

hatrickpatrick 9th September 2008 10:36 PM

^ Someone REALLY needs to find an (M) code for BT... Without it hacking of any kind is a total nightmare. Ice Mario told me once that it involved patching the exception handler so as the cheat cart wouldn't conflict with it - does anyone have any idea how we might do this?

runehero123 10th September 2008 01:17 AM

Well, CBM and I are working on something. Don't know how much progress we can make on it though.

It's going to be for Banjo-Tooie, btw.

torrentstorm 10th September 2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123 (Post 417737)
Well, CBM and I are working on something. Don't know how much progress we can make on it though.

It's going to be for Banjo-Tooie, btw.

SWEET SWEEEET SWEEEEEEEET SWEEEEEEEET SWEEEEEEEEEEET!
YES DO IT! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Banjo-Man 10th September 2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick (Post 417587)
^ Someone REALLY needs to find an (M) code for BT... Without it hacking of any kind is a total nightmare. Ice Mario told me once that it involved patching the exception handler so as the cheat cart wouldn't conflict with it - does anyone have any idea how we might do this?

I have the NTSC one on my gameshark but I asume you want the PAL one no?

ssj 12th September 2008 10:40 PM

object placement maps runehero?

runehero123 13th September 2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSJ
object placement maps runehero?

Close, very close. BTW people, we already found some new things. Won't go into detail until it's finished though.

Deebs 13th September 2008 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123 (Post 420212)
Close, very close. BTW people, we already found some new things. Won't go into detail until it's finished though.

Why don't you just share it with us?

runehero123 13th September 2008 04:48 PM

^Because I need to make a GS code that somebody with even an IQ of 30 can use.

Deebs 13th September 2008 05:08 PM

A foolproof GS code? Good luck with that :P