The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

BanjoPL 12th January 2007 02:05 PM

Team SFS dead so now Twilight Searchers awakes!
Good idea!

bobbynicjr 12th January 2007 02:08 PM

lol, we need to have a vote on a name in a week or so when we get some more members, as i didn't have a wii and avoided this thread for a cuple of days as i thought it twas' bout zelda, then i sed ''ill have a look'', and was suprised to find out that it was about bk

BanjoPL 12th January 2007 02:10 PM

I agree!
I wonder what Otacon will say...

bobbynicjr 12th January 2007 02:11 PM

hmm, yes, do u currently have a task?

BanjoPL 12th January 2007 02:14 PM

I searching Banjo-Tooie!
Jukebox is most intresting.
I will test some ideas here!

Bobby...I must leave RWP now...i will back here tommorow!

bobbynicjr 12th January 2007 02:17 PM

kk cya tmmrw:D, im gonna get some sleep soon anyway

Dude Mc Guy 12th January 2007 04:54 PM

I have also sent in my application to Otacon, i am very glad we have such a good team!:D

=donkey-banjo= 12th January 2007 08:00 PM

Sure I'll help:D I haven't played BK or BT in a while, so I'd be glad to dust it off. Maybe I'll just play through em and see if i notice things related to SnS/.

Banjo-Hamooie 12th January 2007 10:12 PM

im gonna send my app right now :)

gdsmzroll 12th January 2007 11:49 PM

Wait! we still need a vital person...

Subdrag or Icemario

Banjo-Hamooie 13th January 2007 05:39 AM

both :P

BanjoPL 13th January 2007 01:45 PM

Ice and Sub should again hacking PAL BT and try found Base Egg...

runehero123 13th January 2007 06:52 PM

I think we should split up into 3 different groups. One for BK, One for BT, and one for DK64. Bk should have the least people of the 3 groups, DK64 should have second least, and BT should have the most based on the size of the games. I think there is alot of clues in Bt and DK64, however there might be some stuff we missed in BK. Maybe its fake but the video (spooky connection) shows banjo entering under the piano in the church in MMM and coming out of the tower in the entrance to witchy world. If someone can confirm this as real then maybe we can have somebody search for code that could activate this. If not then less work.

Dylan Yoshi 13th January 2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Maybe its fake but the video (spooky connection) shows banjo entering under the piano in the church in MMM and coming out of the tower in the entrance to witchy world. If someone can confirm this as real then maybe we can have somebody search for code that could activate this. If not then less work.
... How the hell can you think that's real? If it were the case, SNS would have been solved long ago.

Otacon 13th January 2007 10:51 PM

thats true it was jsut a fine work of animations and 2 seperate videos.

And we dont need iceMario or Subdrag there aid would be nice, however they arent needed