The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

runehero123 20th April 2007 05:37 PM

Well, it couldnt be a solid object though... maybe there was something in there but it got removed, or is unlockable. However, if there was a secret room, it should be easy to find using the cosmetic mod.

Otacon 23rd April 2007 02:24 PM

see if you can use that and find it rune, if it is removable there may have been soemthing there at one point.

Whyme123 23rd April 2007 03:32 PM

It is just a bug. Like when you go too far away from something, it goes away. Part of the level is going away.

Another way to test it is to go to TTC and use the walk through walls code to do past the wall. When you go so far, the entire area will turn black.

runehero123 23rd April 2007 05:50 PM

^True, Rare did use that method to speed up there game. Has anyone used walk thru walls on freezeezy peak to go through the ground and get closer to see if it would still be there? Another thing you could try. I'm not sure, but there is probably a way you could position the level in the cosmetic mod, however I haven't seen a code that allows you to do that.

Whyme123 23rd April 2007 06:55 PM

It is nothing. There was a topic about this, serch for it. If it doesn't show up in wire frames there is nothing there =p

bobbynicjr 25th April 2007 02:44 AM

there may now be nothing there now, but there COULD have been something there right??

Airman 25th April 2007 03:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah but that just poses another "What If" question :(

There's many solid objects in Unlikely places in almost every level. For example did you know that in Bubblegloop Swamp you can moon jump up to the vines on the very roof of the level and they're solid.

I think I have used Walk Through Walls to get behind that Moss Wall before and didn't find anything but I'll double check now.

Yeah theres nothing noticeable there as seen in this video clip below

Hollow Note 26th April 2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otacon
search for the key of the twilight.

I don't know... Tones that can make me slip into an irreversable coma kinda make me nervous...

There won't be any coma slipping, right?

runehero123 26th April 2007 11:57 PM

So has anyone else ever encountered the mysterious solid "almost rusty appearing" box that I found. It's not in the image mod digits. Heh...

Check this out, it talks about the moss wall and the exact same black stuff behind it. Then it explains how there may have been a link in the memory. Definitly read, its pretty interesting.
Quote:

Obviously, this is the entrance to Freezeezy Peak. But, this is also the beginning of a very long and complicated theory connected to Fungus Forest. The theory of Fungus Forest being connected to Freezeezy Peak. For starters, looking at the wall, you might be able to tell, this looks very much like an Advent calendar! The stars with the ? marks in them (? marks? Very suspicious….) represent the different days counting down to Christmas, which appear on an Advent calendar. But, maybe they are counting down to something else? Secondly, ever notice some strange things in Freezeezy Peak? The biggest point, the fairly noticeable green wall near the Christmas tree. Flying as high as you can, you can see that there is a slab of blackness behind that wall. Coincidence? I think not. Now, lastly, for those with a Game Shark, you can find this last piece of evidence in your memory editor. Looking at it, you can see a lot of recognizable words. But, strangely, there is the word “Snow2.” This is obviously referring to Freezeezy Peak, since Rare gave each level a “nickname.” A bit farther down, though, you can see the word “Forest2.” This is probably referring to Fungus Forest (Rare tends to leave some stuff behind, including Stop ‘N’ Swop and Bottles’ Revenge.) Now, these are the only level nicknames with a “2” after it. Now, this could be referring to a whole new area to each level, one that possibly connected. So, maybe they did connect? As you can see, not much to this level. Just a big theory and a picture.

Fox McBanjo 27th April 2007 12:33 PM

Damn, thats what I wanted to hear. Great work Rune! :)

Airman 27th April 2007 12:36 PM

Where is this forest2 text? I cant find it.

This is the closest thing i found to forest.

"default forest" its in the editor like so

ney.piece...Extra.honey.Mystery.You.lose....Termit e.nest....Outside
.whale...Spell...Witch.House.In.whale....Desert..I n.spooky.
..Grave...Church..Sphinx..Invulnerabilty..Collapse ....Snake...
Sandcastle..Summer..Winter..Right...Wrong...Achiev e.Autumn
..Default.forest..5.Jinjos....Game.over...Nintendo....Ship....
Shark...Ship.inside.100.Notes...Door.Open...Organ. sequence
..Advent..Slalom..Race.win....Race.lose...Jigsaw.m agic....Oh.dear
.Up..Down....Shamen.Hut..Jig.10..Carpet..Squirrel. ...Hornet..Treetop.Turtle.Shell

bobbynicjr 27th April 2007 12:39 PM

why did i already know that peice of info? probably on the old thread on this, anyway good stuff rune, now thats proving it was/is something

Airman 27th April 2007 12:48 PM

They must be referring to "Jungle 2" which is close to "snow 2" in the memory editor.

runehero123 27th April 2007 05:38 PM

Any ideas besides the moss wall what forest 2 would be referring to? Also, Jungle 2 would be referring to mumbos mountain... hmm. So, if jungle 2 was connected to forest 2 then that would mean a connection of MM to FP.

[edit] the scenery in fungus forest would look something like this http://www.ukexpert.co.uk/photopost/...hp?photo=21749

yet the mushrooms in Fungi forest dont look the same, but that pic in banjos house does.

Otacon 1st May 2007 09:30 AM

good work rune i commend you on your excellent work.