The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

Banjo-Hamooie 13th January 2007 05:39 AM

both :P

BanjoPL 13th January 2007 01:45 PM

Ice and Sub should again hacking PAL BT and try found Base Egg...

runehero123 13th January 2007 06:52 PM

I think we should split up into 3 different groups. One for BK, One for BT, and one for DK64. Bk should have the least people of the 3 groups, DK64 should have second least, and BT should have the most based on the size of the games. I think there is alot of clues in Bt and DK64, however there might be some stuff we missed in BK. Maybe its fake but the video (spooky connection) shows banjo entering under the piano in the church in MMM and coming out of the tower in the entrance to witchy world. If someone can confirm this as real then maybe we can have somebody search for code that could activate this. If not then less work.

Dylan Yoshi 13th January 2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Maybe its fake but the video (spooky connection) shows banjo entering under the piano in the church in MMM and coming out of the tower in the entrance to witchy world. If someone can confirm this as real then maybe we can have somebody search for code that could activate this. If not then less work.
... How the hell can you think that's real? If it were the case, SNS would have been solved long ago.

Otacon 13th January 2007 10:51 PM

thats true it was jsut a fine work of animations and 2 seperate videos.

And we dont need iceMario or Subdrag there aid would be nice, however they arent needed

bobbynicjr 14th January 2007 08:09 AM

Maybe chillydark, he's a hacker, when he comes back tomorrow(i think), i was reading through his forums and he said he wants to change his name to twiilight something....

Great team we got going, now name time?

runehero123 14th January 2007 10:46 PM

Originally posted on Wikipedia.
Quote:

Interestingly, there is a continuity error involved: the B.O.B. only absorbed Jingaling's life force, yet the heroes are able to resurrect both Jingaling and Bottles. Additionally, although Banjo and Kazooie never ascend any stairs (in fact, they come down a large flight when entering the gun room), they inexplicably emerge at the top of the tower, high above where they entered. Presumably an elevator of some form is present through the doorways, but as Banjo and Kazooie are out of sight of the player during this time it is quite impossible to tell.
^ Yah just some stuff found on Wikipedia while looking at BT. Someone should use a cutscene modifier and see what is behind those doorways. If no one has yet?

Originally posted by Dylan Yoshi

Quote:

... How the hell can you think that's real? If it were the case, SNS would have been solved long ago.
^ Well I had a great feeling it was fake, but I just needed someone to confirm it thats all :). Lets not worry about it anymore though.

P.S. Is there any cutscene modifiers for DK64. If there were that would be great because I really want to play around in the ending scene where the banana hoard is complete.

bobbynicjr 15th January 2007 12:43 AM

What is the scene when the banana hoard is complete? (or whatever) i only got up to 153 banannas and then stopped playing.

Cheezdoodles 15th January 2007 05:13 PM

If I could do ANYTHING, I would like to help... Got Bk and Bt.
And some Ideas to what to look after...

runehero123 15th January 2007 10:05 PM

Originally posted by Bobbynicjr:
Quote:

What is the scene when the banana hoard is complete? (or whatever) i only got up to 88 banannas and then stopped playing.
Its after you beat K-rool in the boxing arena with all the kongs, during the ending it shows a cutscene where donkey kong is walking down the tunnel path to the banana hoard to throw the last banana on top. See this is strange because after you return to it when you beat the game, the bananas are not there.

bobbynicjr 15th January 2007 11:17 PM

kk thx rune, and cheez, do you have bk and bt (and maybe dk) on emulator or console, and do you have a gameshark?

SourSlurpee 16th January 2007 06:14 AM

application

Do I apply through this thread or pm?
I've got gameshark, BK, DK64, and minimal coding knowledge.
And if it matters, I've 100%'d both with some sns on BK, and I plan on getting BT soon, but right now I have it's ROM.

bobbynicjr 16th January 2007 08:19 AM

to Apply post both in this thread and pm otacon, this should be an application

games youve got: bk,bt or dk

sns activated:bk and/or bt

what youve got it on: pc or nintendo

gameshark: yes or no

how hard you plan to work per week: 0-3 hours, 3-6 hours, 6-9 hours or 9+ hours.

what do you think of that otacon?

Fox McBanjo 16th January 2007 12:24 PM

Guys,I just found.....okay...calm down,fox...phew...

Okay,here goes (Deep Breth)

I FOUND REMENANTS OF FUNGUS FOREST!!!!!!!(I think)

I was investigating the Green Wall in Freezeezy Peak,and I flew to the invisible wall blocking you from going out of FP's border.I flew up while making banjo face th screen(holding down) when I saw something below me out of bounds.It was a small black cave-like spot!I immediatly did it again and,sure enough,it was still there!It links at the ground by the looks of things.An entry of sorts,needing activation or something.Ill try record it,it is a FANTASTIC find for me.

Directions of sightseeing:Fly up Moss Green Wall behind the molehill where you learn the charging attack thing for the air(Is it the breegull bomb,or something?)and hold down on the control stick (you can also go down,but you need to be v-high first.Now,look behind the border.Simple.

SourSlurpee 16th January 2007 04:39 PM

I just finished looking at that, fungus forest might be a little ridiculus, but it definitely looks like an entrance.
I'm trying to get through that massive invisible wall to check it out.
EDIT: Perhaps just another area of FP?

Fox McBanjo 16th January 2007 07:13 PM

Hmm,could be.But look at the FP/FF links.Advent,moss wall,Snow2...it kinda adds up.Its probably nothing,but,for me,its well worth the look.
EDIT:On a side note,welcome to the RWP SourSlurpee!

gdsmzroll 16th January 2007 07:13 PM

Do you think possible connection between DK64 and B-k?:eek:

Fox McBanjo 16th January 2007 07:19 PM

Oh yeah!I forgot about that.Freezeezy Peak holds the ice key,the Advent,moss wall and Snow2 evidence suggests Fungus/gi Forest,and the text 'ICEKEY' is in DK64!Wow,we rock!(Internet High-Five)

runehero123 16th January 2007 07:45 PM

im finally recieving the gameshark i ordered in a couple days. About trying to get over to that entrance, I think someone posted somewhere how you could make the level borders slightly larger. Awesome discovery though. Ill try looking around the forums for the code.

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 01:09 AM

yeh im pretty sure thats already been found but good stuff;) that is one of the big things that we need to look at in this search and we know that rare has made level connections possible in bt so it is very possible that it is.... or just texture....

Otacon 17th January 2007 02:48 AM

hmmmmmmm.... This is interesing, form what I can tell, if BK and DK were to be linked ICEKEY to icekey, moss to ice, it seems to make scence, and prehapes fungus forest as never a leavel in BK but BK in DK's Fungus forest for some special mini game or something? and on a side note, for everyone on the team, there are two changes, one I am changeing the name of our grouop to the twilight brigade, and what we do is the twilight search, and second I am creating a ne ccount for myself, under the name Ovan, I shall post here after i have amde the account, good work team!

ALright good job team, for soemreason my last psot disappeared so, if ay of you cna see it please disregard and look at thsi one, lol

good job to you all on these finds I am thinking through on some of the theroys and nice application fomrm idea lol anyway keep up the good work gang we are getting there

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 05:38 AM

i still don't get it, ure changing ure user name from otacon to ovan? cuz u can't have 2 accounts...

on a different note we need to search that green part in FP, both with and without a gameshark, the ice-key was found in FP so maybe (somehow) it was originally used to unlock fungi forest or maybe a link to dk....

and our new names twilight brigade? cool

Banjo-Hamooie 17th January 2007 06:12 AM

im gonna search it :D

with gameshark,im guessing its a droped part of fp tho

edit : with sns items or without?

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 09:12 AM

try both, i suspect probably with as it might have been activated with the ice key and/or sns eggs

Cheezdoodles 17th January 2007 12:44 PM

Yo, I'm back.
I have B-k and B-t on N64 (PAL), and Xbox360, so I will get Banjo-Threeie too. I can try out things if people have any ideas of what to try...
Me personaly thinks that the key to Stop 'N' Swop is in Jolly Rogers Lagoon. Ginger Beer can cure seasickness....
So, am I a member of the Twilight Brigade?

Fox McBanjo 17th January 2007 02:37 PM

Sure,go nuts.:)

Also,Otacon,Alts(Alternate Accounts) are a bannable offence,so,unless you wanna end up like Chilly Dark,one of the forums best members,and be stuck out in the cold for weeks,its best avoided.You could ask Dmoss or Coolboyman for premission,but there is a slim chance.

runehero123 17th January 2007 07:38 PM

Hey Fox could you maybe post some pics for us. Im still waiting for my GS to arrive. Or anyone else with an emulator plz post pics. Thnx :)

Banjo-Hamooie 17th January 2007 08:32 PM

yeah,post some pics cos i cant find it

runehero123 17th January 2007 09:31 PM

3 eggs + icekey = ? , Maybe if that board is true the ? may be referring to whatever we have discovered behind that moss wall. However we still need more evidence that this actually is some sort of an entrance.

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 10:36 PM

http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=7861 thats me and banjoPL's discussion on the base egg and the whiteboard theory, the real conversation goes on for about 2-3 pages i think

Banjo-Hamooie 17th January 2007 11:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
i was being stupid and found this,i isnt anything that big i though it was a bit strange.

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 11:48 PM

good screenies, post anything that you think is strange , the first pic looks a bit strange with that square the second is normal. try to have a screenshot of anything that you think is a bit strange....

Banjo-Hamooie 17th January 2007 11:51 PM

the sqaure is fp jigsaw picture

edit : why is there water under that pipe too

bobbynicjr 17th January 2007 11:55 PM

Oh yeh now i see, and water under the pipe, i think if you face the pipe then there is water on the ground near the pipe, either that or rare got lazy wich is not unusual:p

Banjo-Hamooie 18th January 2007 12:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
i somehow fell though water -.-

bobbynicjr 18th January 2007 12:20 AM

yeh that is a touch.. odd

runehero123 18th January 2007 01:20 AM

Huh, too bad that doesnt work on walls... Maybe we can take advantage of these glitches.

P.S. Its snowing here!!!!!

[edit] Hey i got something for you guys that have a gameshark and know how to use one to do.

Quote:

Walk thru walls code.
BK v1.1:

D02804C8 0001
8037B477 0001
D02804C8 0002
8037B477 0000

Press Left on the control pad to activate, Right to deactivate. You'll have to keep jumping, though, because it forces you downwards at a slow rate. Code by Kong K. Rool/Parasyte.
Try this on the moss wall, hopefully it will let you walk through it.

gdsmzroll 18th January 2007 01:53 AM

ya, your right, but how in the world did he get there in the first place?:confused:

By the way when do you get your gameshark

bobbynicjr 18th January 2007 05:04 AM

ok im a bit lost here, what are we trying to do?

Banjo-Hamooie 18th January 2007 05:35 AM

should we start to make a list of gliches and stuff,who found them,and 1 by 1slove why it happens?

and bobbynicjr,they are trying get past the moss wall to the door looking black thing that fox said