The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:27 PM

*cough*there can still be an egg*/cough*
*cough*or mabye somewhere really high up*/cough*
..god..I need to take some medicine...

glitchman 24th February 2007 09:32 PM

*cough how the hell is banjo gonna get really high up in the turtle??? *cough*

and alakazam if it was in the maze the bubble gloop swamp music will be replace by a fanfare of BGS. and i don't wanna listen to frogs ribbiting the fanfare all through the level. lol

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:34 PM

True,but the maze is quite short and really not that hard to navigate.They'd probably put it in a more elaborate place..hey!Mabye there is a sandcastle code to make the alligator open_his_mouth/get_up and reveal that egg..hmm..just a theory though.But,there could possibly be a sandcastle code for this egg,if infact it does exist.
-CK-

glitchman 24th February 2007 09:36 PM

if a sandcastle code does exist then subdraq and ice mario have done a good job keeping it secret all these years

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:39 PM

Just because there is a sandcastle code,dosn't mean that Ice and Sub actually found it.There are millions upon millions of combinations to use in that room.I'm still confused at how they found the ones they did.
-CK-

glitchman 24th February 2007 09:42 PM

have u actually looked at a games memory?

if not you will notice that codes are next to each other. so all sandcastle codes would be next to each other.

well... the cheat codes were next to each other on GE

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:47 PM

True,but Rare could have stored it in another part of the memory,that,when activated,sent it to the sandcastle code file.Sorta like hotlinking it.This is just a theory,mind you,I don't even know if it's possible.
-CK-

Ice Lightning 24th February 2007 09:48 PM

There are no more sandcastle codes in Banjo Kazooie. All of them have been found.

I'm guessing this egg isn't in BK because, like CBM(?) said the textures are different like and more like BT's. Also there's not a sandcastle code for it.

I'm not sure if there are any more codes for BT's code chamber or not though

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 09:50 PM

Ahh!The code chamber!That's it!..well...it could be...sounds like a plausible idea though,seeing as there really arn't that many codes for the code chamber.Only time will tell..
-CK-

Timboid 24th February 2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hylian1
As coolboyman pointed out earlier in this topic, it's completely different.

Oooh, really? I read the whole topic, but not good enough I guess.

O-suchin 24th February 2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
Once again, READ THE POSTS I POSTED. Geeze

Oh yes, everyone thanks for the cool avatar :)

No, problem.

hatrickpatrick 24th February 2007 10:55 PM

Something interesting about BK:
With the object modifier, you can create SnS eggs anywhere, and a lot of the time, when you collect these "eggs", the stars which burst from the item as you collect it are either black and white or dark purple and white... I always assumed that this was just a glitch, but maybe I was wrong...?

DemyGod 24th February 2007 10:57 PM

Damn, where was I when this happened? Well, we found another egg? This is amazing. Every a couple of months, we get closer and closer to SNS. A Purple egg, wow!

digimastermike 24th February 2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
I'm not sure if there are any more codes for BT's code chamber or not though

Isn't there some sort of unfinished code? I forget what it is, but you can only type in about half of it, and that's all it will put in. Anyone remember that?

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 11:45 PM

'Chosen One Y--"<-that's the unfinished code..
-CK-