The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 06:01 AM

what does this new egg mean though?

mikesgm6 23rd February 2007 06:05 AM

It proves that Rare are a bunch of liers :P

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
what does this new egg mean though?

Means there's probably more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesgm6
It proves that Rare are a bunch of liers :P

How does it prove that Rare lied?

mikesgm6 23rd February 2007 06:10 AM

"[21:58] SSJ3Gogeta: And yet, Rare...they admitted...I mean...well..."

from that I thought they admitted they took sns out of BT :P
It also means people saying bt has nothing of sns related just got pwned

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesgm6
"[21:58] SSJ3Gogeta: And yet, Rare...they admitted...I mean...well..."

from that I thought they admitted they took sns out of BT :P
It also means people saying bt has nothing of sns related just got pwned

Interesting, well maybe these eggs do nothing. So far I've had no luck in finding a purple, or any other colored egg besides the original six (although it might be as difficult to load in BK as it did in BT). So it seems weird that they would interst a new egg in Banjo Tooie.

mikesgm6 23rd February 2007 06:21 AM

Well, If it was a small room it would load faster would it not?
Small room with less textures around hmm..

Hylian1 23rd February 2007 06:22 AM

Holy crap! I... I... I dunno what to say about this. A few days after the "confirmation" that we've been waiting on for so many years, a new Stop N Swop Egg is discovered. wow!

Considering that the Purple Egg is actually solid as opposed to being transparant--can't touch it nor walk through it--, it may be possible that it could have once been planned to have interaction with either Banjo or Kazooie alone rather than just collecting it as is done with Banjo-Kazooie's eggs. Glitter Gulch Mine is connected to Jolly Roger's Lagoon, so perhaps they had originally planned to allow Banjo and Kazooie to leave worlds by themselves (or just to have a Split-Up pad in GGM). With the two by themselves, Kazooie could have hatched the egg as was done with the Yellow Egg in Heggy's or Banjo could have used his backpack to swoop it up and then take it to Heggy's himself. Quite a bit of possibilities here.

If there is a code that could allow you to get to that egg with either of the two alone, then give a shot and see what happens.

Hakey Wake 23rd February 2007 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
It doesn't rotate because that image was originally the box, and sicne the originally image, the box never rotated in the first place, the egg doesnt. Try replacing the stop n swop egg in banjo kazooie with an image that is usually still - it rotates. The image doesn't have the 'action' programmed in, its just the image.

Could the egg be that size because the box is that size? What happens if it's wrapped around a smaller item?

mikesgm6 23rd February 2007 06:28 AM

naw hakey, I doubt it.. try changing images in bk. it changes the size aswell
edit: maybe i should stop posting..

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 06:31 AM

wat will more eggs prove?

Airman 23rd February 2007 08:15 AM

Thats pretty cool but is too dark try firing fire eggs at it or turning on wonder wing to get better light...heheh allright!

Bottles98 23rd February 2007 08:47 AM

While this is interesting, unless it means anything else, it's kind of just an "oh look at that" thing.

Airman 23rd February 2007 08:51 AM

another stop n swop egg is still pretty cool i dont care whether it does something or not :)

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 09:36 AM

well it could just be a darker pink but i dunno, also coolboyman, what exactly happened for you to see the egg?

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 10:28 AM

Ok guys, here's the thing: I HATE hacking BT, due o both the dynamic memory and the constant crashes. Ice said he'd found a code to sgtop the crashing, he never posted it, but I'll try and find out about it, beause I've suddenly realised, what we need here is an object mod. Kind of like the one you found for BK, Coolboyman...

I'll give it a shot.

Also, something people ignored at the time of the discovery, the Base egg in BT is able to change into clours other than the 3 eggs you can get in BT, so the evidence seems to be mounting that there's more to it than we thought...