The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The RWP Bash (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   RWP Bash Day One: Rebirth (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47106)

Andre 1st January 2012 04:29 AM

RWP Bash Day One: Rebirth

Day One: Rebirth
Starting with our surprise, patented RWP Bash today, and our recent moderator additions, we've been trying to bring this site back! Our strength is our community, and you guys keep validating that. This year, we're going to kick off the Bash with some good ole fashioned topic creating. (Job creators only, please.)

To win the Bash's first trophy, we're holding a little contest to see who can actually bring some game. In order to be in the running, you must create three great, engaging, interesting topics on January 1st. We're not looking for spam or filler, we want some good shit. Only three trophies will be awarded, so you're competing against your fellow members on this one.

In order to qualify, click the little report button at the top of this post and link us to the three threads that you created, and make your case. You have from midnight EST (right now!) to midnight tomorrow to submit your threads. The top three posters, judged for quality by the moderating team, will receive the Rebirth Trophy.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

What is the RWP Bash?
It's our semiannual, not so well-planned, celebration of what makes the RWP so great! Throughout the next few days, we'll have some games and challenges to have some fun. Each day there will be a new topic with a way to win forum trophies. Complete the listed challenge, and you will receive your trophy. These trophies can only be won on each day, so make sure to keep coming back.

Coming Tomorrow: Achievement Unlocked..

Twi 1st January 2012 05:21 AM

Happy RWP Bash guys! :rwpunch

Dan 1st January 2012 05:28 AM

Here come the spam threads.

Also, since when did semiannual mean every 4 years?

Andre 1st January 2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan (Post 1050914)
Here come the spam threads.

I said quite clearly that threads will be judged by the staff. Garbage will be disposed.

Dan 1st January 2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre (Post 1050931)
I said quite clearly that threads will be judged by the staff. Garbage will be disposed.

You can deter and delete all you want, they will still come. Cure your disease as you will, you still will get disease.

Smouvy 1st January 2012 10:32 AM

Oh, Dan. Have just a bit of faith in mankind :)

Good luck people. Know that there's no way I could even come close to 1 interesting topic :p

I like the idea of the bash being back.

Dan 1st January 2012 10:46 AM

Obligatory smouvy thread about to be made.

CoolJosh3k 1st January 2012 11:58 AM

I vote for this thread :P

Banjokun 1st January 2012 01:39 PM

Oh boy The RWP Bash, I can't wait for tomorrow.

mccartney-tm 1st January 2012 04:21 PM

Thinking cap is go!

Jackjack71 1st January 2012 09:41 PM

Oh man, I didn't even see this thread until now!

Smouvy 1st January 2012 11:39 PM

Well, so far the thread quality has been outstanding... :no:

Articerile 1st January 2012 11:43 PM

I've got two threads, completely non-sexual, and I can't think of a third, but I'm not going to force one.
If I come up with one, I'll post.

Dan 1st January 2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Articerile (Post 1051243)
I've got two threads, completely non-sexual, and I can't think of a third, but I'm not going to force one.
If I come up with one, I'll post.

Way to be, RT

Gold Jinjo 2nd January 2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Articerile (Post 1051243)
...but I'm not going to force one.

It's generally a bad idea to force one out.