View Single Post
Old 15th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Points made, Conker looks alright. Nuts and Bolts looks perfectly fine. Maybe the it's the janky physics that make the game look visually weird to me. Viva Piņata is gorgeous and a modern HD installment to that genre would be a dream come true.

If they do go for a remake next, I hope they do it with slight unexpected changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin View Post
Glitter Gulch Mine already scratched my cowboy itch. I keep trying to think of classic video game settings that haven't been Banjofied yet.
I dunno. That's a pretty big itch to scratch. :o Especially when you get a feel for what that world would've actually looked like.

I just want it okay

It's another standard game environment Banjo hasn't been to yet, sans Witchyworld. There aren't a lot of those left. Banjo-Threeie's gonna have to get creative if they don't wanna reuse level themes. (Which wouldn't even be that bad of a thing to do, anyway, imo.) There's plenty of room for a proper space world, finally, and the potential's unlimited, but they might not go for it just because they've done Terrarium of Terror already.

Quote:
Would an airship world work? How about a mossy cave?
Those are good. A big air blimp could make a good second sky world.

I think a big city level...
Spoiler: (highlight to view)
Grand Theft Jinjo!
...is a safe bet. What I've always wanted really bad is a honey/bee based world. We have a bear as a main character, it'd fit really nice. Plus I love honeycomb patterns. They're exquisite.