View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2015, 12:51 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
Viva PiƱata TiP Mastery 
http://www.gamesradar.com/sea-thieve...has-ever-made/

Quote:
I think with Sea of Thieves, what you’re really going to see as you find out more about the game, is that it’s also about allowing people to create their own gaming memories," says Microsoft corporate VP Kudo Tsunoda in the latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine. "It's about enabling people to create their own stories through limitless possibilities, and I think that’s what Rare has always done a great job of historically – it is great at creating these super emotional memories and attachments that people have to games."

Tsunoda is also confident that this huge departure for Rare will bring the best out in the studio, and its work. "I think what you’re gonna see in Sea of Thieves as we go forward and start talking more about the game, is how [the studio is] enabling that kind of player-generated emotional and memory-driven stories that can happen within a game, to happen within Sea of Thieves. And I think that’s what Rare does well. That’s what we’re going to keep having them doing in the future. And Sea of Thieves is gonna be the best game that Rare has ever made."