View Single Post
Old 25th December 2008, 02:54 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24lightnin
A: In the earlier thread I posted He is what is known as the Egg "Swapin" pirate; not saying I believe he is just implying that is what he is reffered too, The reason he raises my interest is not because of he himself, but the seagull glitch, We all know where this glitch comes from but if you don't I'll break it down for you, In Mayhan Temple in the code chamber You can enter The Word "CHEATO" Then by entering the word "XOBEKUJ" You will unlock the jukebox in JRL, then Using the jukebox and by playing the "Shopping around town" Song You then shoot out a clockwork Kazooie egg and thus explode it under his table to create the sound of the seagulls in TTC, This is a bit of a stretch but, if you look at it The cheat code chamber in mayhan temple is linked to TTC The place where the other cheat code temple was in the previous game, What does this have to do with blackeye? Both of the Cheat Temples meet at blackeye, Although this is just a theory.
The seagull glitch theory has already been debunked. Those seagulls you're hearing are actually part of the main JRL song. Shopping around town...I forget, is that the main JRL song?