View Single Post
Old 4th January 2009, 05:06 AM
Grunty's Reject

As big of a waste of time as it was, Nothing. Although I expected this it's worth a try to see if it works but since the use of blackeye and devil bottles have resulted in nothing... Since the use of the main JRL song with the seagull glitch is more of an easter egg because the use of a song has nothing to with a certain charecter phrase that's said, those are two totally different sections of code, I realized this when putting devil bottles in the game, since devil bottles requires the use of a second controller you would two seperate sections of data to create the required effect with blackeye, as for the glitch I have nothing more to do with it, if devil bottles is in fact the reward of stop n swop then devil bottles must some signifigant use in the game, since some stupid suggestions have come up that thier are 6 eggs and 6 different features you can bypass the game without, devil bottles may have 6 different signifigant uses although, I highly doubt it.

In short I found: NOTHING ( As Expected) Blackeye and devil bottles have NOTHING to do with each other in any way, shape, or form.

Regards
294lightnin

Last edited by 294lightnin; 4th January 2009 at 07:10 AM.