View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2023, 05:28 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Finally got around to finishing Breath of the Wild, having never seen any spoilers since the game released somehow. I absolutely hate weapon durability being so low, made me never want to bother killing enemies in the field - especially after I learned about the invisible XP you gain that makes enemies stronger, but hardly benefits you at all. So glad that Tears seems to fix the durability issue by letting you mesh items together to 'repair' them. Still, after finishing BoTW, it really doesn't feel like a Zelda game. I'd definitely give it maybe a C, and even Skyward Sword would get like a B-. I really wish games would stop being 'open world' for no reason. The lack of dungeons and unique areas made it feel so empty. I hope this isn't a permanent change to the Zelda formula, because it isn't special.

Drift/randomly not walking full speed with the pro-controller is also so freaking annoying. How did Nintendo mess up SO bad designing this gen's controllers, when the Gamecube was peak design.

OH, also 100%'d Bugsnax before it left gamepass. Probably my favourite game I've played this past year, and this is exactly what a new style of Pokemon game could be like.

Last edited by DementedSun; 2nd May 2023 at 06:20 PM.