View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2007, 06:22 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Holy crap! I... I... I dunno what to say about this. A few days after the "confirmation" that we've been waiting on for so many years, a new Stop N Swop Egg is discovered. wow!

Considering that the Purple Egg is actually solid as opposed to being transparant--can't touch it nor walk through it--, it may be possible that it could have once been planned to have interaction with either Banjo or Kazooie alone rather than just collecting it as is done with Banjo-Kazooie's eggs. Glitter Gulch Mine is connected to Jolly Roger's Lagoon, so perhaps they had originally planned to allow Banjo and Kazooie to leave worlds by themselves (or just to have a Split-Up pad in GGM). With the two by themselves, Kazooie could have hatched the egg as was done with the Yellow Egg in Heggy's or Banjo could have used his backpack to swoop it up and then take it to Heggy's himself. Quite a bit of possibilities here.

If there is a code that could allow you to get to that egg with either of the two alone, then give a shot and see what happens.