View Single Post
Old 21st July 2006, 07:33 PM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
Gah, this is getting way off topic. It's just all the other seagull stuff carried over from other threads >.<. I honestly don't care for the moment, in this topic, about the glitch thing in this particular topic. Argue about it somewhere else please. Right now, we're trying to find out part of the link, or what they meant. Knowing Rare's habbits, by "The sound of seagulls after a clockwork Kazooie egg," they were trying to get us concentrated on this newly discovered clue, when while were doing that they've pulld a slight-of-hand, and we're completely missing the obvious. The jukebox mix is something, a clue, perhaps to SNS, but this isn't all. There's something else, something further that we can't see. We just need to find this, and the best way to do so is to just experiment around with different theories, such as the ones I posted in my first post.