View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2023, 07:37 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I don't wanna read too much into things, but Grant Kirkhope was just asked if thinks we will ever see the bear and bird again, and he said "I doubt it".

Does this raise flags for anyone else?? This is NOT what he usually says. What he usually says is "I hope so" or "surely they've gotta do it one of these days, everyone wants it". But now, all of a sudden, he's saying it will probably never happen? I'm sorry, but I cannot help but read that as him being coy. He did EXACTLY the same thing before Banjo's Smash reveal and went on to say it was extremely difficult for him to keep the secret.

I dunno man, him saying "I doubt it" is something he has literally NEVER said before. He has never adopted this attitude. It literally has to be him just being coy, I'm not insane for thinking this right

Also Gregg Mayles has been dead silent on social media for quite a long time, and knowing him as a mega-introvert I can total buy he would deliberately withdraw and disappear off the face of the earth in the event he was working on a secret huge project. Ed Bryan has also been sharing more Banjo posts than usual lately.