View Single Post
Old 15th March 2005, 01:28 AM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Boy
I just remembered something:

On several occasions while watching the TTC Egg Movie, when Banjo is jumping up the platforms, about 3/4 of the way up I will have gotten bored and start pressing buttons. When I do this, sometimes Banjo MISSES a platform and falls to the bottom then the cutscene ends. It seems that about 3/4 of the way up the game accidentlly accepts user input for a second, and if your pressing the control stick, Banjo will move. If only you could gain control perminantly or while standing next to the egg.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grilox
Yes, whenever there is lag, the game is still pushing the buttons, but the game didnt catch up to the pushing of the buttons, so it messes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Fella
You see, it's not recorded like a video, that would - obviously enough, take up bugger-loads of space. Instead, key-strokes are recorded. I'm not sure about Wozza, but Snacker was probably removed from the scene as he could probably appear at a random place in the sea, which might just cause Banjo to go off-course on his way to Sharkfood Island.
As they said, the egg cutscenes at the end are keystroked. Much like how pressing random buttons during the "demo" parts of older games (the Sonic games come to mind) will cause the character to mess up a bit in it's movements, same applies here. So I sort of doubt that's the solution.