View Single Post
Old 8th May 2006, 02:16 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazooieguy
Hey I had a thought today, the GBTG borad says ice key then 4 eggs? well I think that order is or was Blue Green Pink Yellow. Why? Because of something that everyone sees nearly everytime they play. the Jinjos!

They are ordered on the screen bottom as Blue Green orenge pink yellow, so what if we remove orange and BAM theres the order?

Sorry folks if it sounds stupid but im tired and have waaaay too much free time. lol =)

Well, to me, it'd seem like there would be no point of having the orange Jinjo then. It would probably make more sense if either the unneeded Jinjo left, or they just made a whole new egg entirely, and put that one in the order. But, since that doesn't appear in-game, that just doesn't work, now does it?

Really, I'm not sure why most people believe that some eggs are "trick eggs." First off, Rare didn't have much intention of canning Stop 'N' Swop before it actually happened, yes? So, why would they just add more eggs? They probaby thought their secret was safe, until Ice and Sub came along and cracked the codes, but the game was already long released, so they couldn't do anything about changing the eggs.

Grabbed By the Ghoulies came out after SnS was discovered by RWP, did it not? That's only when the hidden, ridiculous hints started appearing. Really, in my mind, this "clue" is just meant to lead us away from SnS.

Only four eggs? Yeah.... All the eggs had to be used. Why make them? Like said before, Rare had no intention of the project getting canned, and they had no idea that Ice and Sub would came along and hack the codes. So, they, really, wouldn't have to trick anyone who didn't know about the eggs, correct?

The pictures of the two eggs and key in the secret ending cut-scene, to me, was like a preview, like mentioned on BoltDragoon's site. Or, it could've been there to hint toward SnS, but Rare totally forgot to remove this cutscene after the actual SnS was canned shortly before BK's released.

Eh... Just my thoughts. Just so I can get it off my chest.