View Single Post
Old 20th August 2011, 02:19 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
Ok...

1. I don't care if Chuck Norris flies in from Jupiter on a pig and tells me that god told him that Rare wasn't making Threeie ever. I'd still be waiting for it in heaven (or... wait, no... is that possible? idk...) And even if Rare told me themselves they weren't making it, then no big deal, they're not making it.

2. I do know how to program, and I understand why you wouldn't beleive me and I can't force you to beleive me, it's like religion

3. All I want to know is how long it takes to make a completely knew game, because IF Rare is then that would be nice to know.
Greetings GoldenJiggies.
1.) Let's just say that there will never be a Banjo Kazooie or any of Rare's IPs again, until they of course feel like making them again. On the other hand we could expect another Conker game, but not from Rare, to be released much sooner than a Banjo Threeie, I'm not sure, but I suspect Chris Seavor works for Eurocom now.

2.) What programming language do you use?
Did you know I can program in C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, x86 Assembly, Win32 Assembly, Java, Lua and Python.

3.) It all depends on the complexity of the game, or if the concept keeps on changing.
At least a day for a simple game like Pong.
A month for a mess like NinjaBreadMan. *Shivers
1-4 years for a game like FFXIII.