View Single Post
Old 27th August 2011, 08:12 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
I don't watch Nickelodean. I watch USA, and for what you know I could be 17 with my birthday tommorow, but I won't tell. I'll just let you think whatever you want while completely avoiding the topic of my age. For all I know, you could be ten, but I highly doubt it.
Twelve then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Great input, Walecs. Well done. Care to elaborate on why I'm annoying? At least I gave a whole bunch of valid reasons for my opinion. Then you just call me "annoying". I'm pretty sure insults like that are against site rules, as well. Is anybody who holds a differing opinion to yours 'annoying'?
I love you man. Like <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walecs View Post
I didn't want to offend you, and I like Nuts & Bolts too (though the original are uncomparable to it), but when someone asks for a new game named Banjo-Threeie, you don't take an old game and change its name. Think what would happen if Rare made Kinect Sports 3 and named it "Conker's other bad day". Would you be happy? Rare would be right, we asked for Other Bad Day, and we got it.
You are seriously getting on my nerves. BK Nut's N Bolts was the successor to Tooie that makes it THREEIE. So get over it.

Last edited by King Gobi; 27th August 2011 at 08:47 AM.