View Single Post
Old 13th August 2006, 03:09 AM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Locked Topic Information Desk

Locked Topic information:

-All topics older than 2 months: In order to prevent bumping issues with ancient topics, most are locked after two months of non-use.
-Spam topics: Any topic that really doesn't add anything. No sarcasm, no faqs, nothing. These are usually either locked or deleted on sight.

Specific Locked Topics and the reasons they were locked:
-JRL: Blubber's Wave Racer Hire: This topic has sadly been covered many times. While I'm usually cool with older stuff being redone, this one never resulted in anything as the "Private" door is simply a texture built right into the wall.

-Omg! Stop N' Swop!: This thread sort of spiraled out of control. Also the Star Spinner slow down trigger is one of the most frequently covered topics here on the RWP...

-Klockwork Kaboom!: There's not really much left to say about this topic (It's also one of those topics that comes up every week as well.)

-Behind the Transformation Room Doors: LaorBR explains it nicely as the topic was covered only a few days before.

-I got all the Egg plus the Ice Key on a 0% file: The entire topic speaks for itself.

Last edited by Banjo's Banjo; 17th August 2006 at 02:46 AM.