View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2011, 03:39 PM
formerly DemonLabRat

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldar-Kazooie View Post
Also, I'm very impressed that someone could beat my Lord Woo Fak Fak time. Well done LabRat!

I know what you mean as well, I believe an ideal time for that boss could be as low as perhaps 53 seconds, but it's oh so difficult to attain! I don't mind the boss either, which is probably why we're the best at it!
(Incredibly sorry for the late reply. Been a bit busy recently)

Thanks for that!

Yeah, 53 seconds is definitely possible. Just attempted the boss again about half an hour ago and destroyed the boils in 26 seconds, and finished with a record time of 0:55.70! (Total=10:26.70) *Insert face that literally explodes with happiness here*
Bearing in mind that I did the boils in 21-22 seconds before now, 53 seconds is definitely possible, but I'll be 69 by the time I attain it.
Should I aim to get lower than what I got for this boss, or should I focus on another one?

EDIT: Just lowered my Mr Patch enough to get to a point where my total time is exactly 2 seconds more than Weldar-Kazooie's. Not at all certain I can get it as low as Coolboyman's though.
And congrats to Jacky Durand for reaching 5th on the leaderboards!

Last edited by 30-50 feral rats; 3rd April 2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: I love editing! :D (no)