View Single Post
Old 5th April 2005, 07:59 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
If you're talking about using openGL now then I found some tutorials on that as well but they seem to be talking about making models and stuff like that.

I'll keep looking on both Direct-X and OpenGL, but I still need to know what I'm trying to do, espesualy if i'm going to ask a freind if he could do it.

Maybe nothing serious for this but for Christmas I got Enter the Matrix and SW Battle front. I got Direct-X 9.0c and it tested fine but the games couldnt see my graphics nor my resolution, not only that even a free 3d pakage I downloaded (wasnt any good anyway) wouldn't work on Direct-X hardware setting. Is this because of Direct-X or just old hardware.
Hardware : intel 82810-dc100 graphics 4mb, screen = 640x480

Subdrag have you allready tryed OpenGL in an editor "Well, opengl would work too. I got the thing displaying, but I could not get the textures going properly. Camera never worked as I wanted either" if so have you still got it and brifly how did you do it.

Hey gaming master 2k, don't give up on that tutorial. You might be able to cut time down drasticly if you keep persavering and it works. I don't know how that tutorial woks but just try not to time it to the 24 hours but take you're time even if it takes 34 hrs. Just a sugestion...

Thanks, Trevor

Last edited by trevor; 5th April 2005 at 08:06 PM.