View Single Post
Old 19th July 2006, 11:50 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
And here you thought at this time it would be impossible for someone new to post here after reading the entire thread...

Well, probably. But I read the whole thread.

And have forgotten over half of everything. But I'll try to throw in my 2 cents. Or something like that...

Anyway, it seems you're all close to solving it, but that may not be true. Perhaps you're not even close. Perhaps you're in the middle. But the point remains, you're somewhere.

And although you don't need any theories on how to get Stop 'n' Swop (or maybe you do), I've thought of some stuff... kinda pointless, but for starters, maybe the Ice Key is just the key to Wozza's garage or something. Ok, but seriously, someone said a while ago something about the Sandcastle Code for the Ice Key talking about it being for free, and although that may just be a way to get it to rhyme, you DO have a couple Doubloons left over. Maybe you have to Swop the Doubloons! Maybe Swop the 2 Doubloons for the 2 Jiggies, I dunno...

But wait, there's more! First, there was a line of text that said "Shouldn't Be here Jinjo House", right? Probably the Gray Jinjo House, perhaps at first there was Gray Jinjos but then there was already enough Jinjos so I dunno. And wasn't there another line of text that said Glowbo Cave? Could it be that it's merely reffering to the cave where you get the Mega Glowbo?

Then there's the Jiggywiggy challenge 16 for 128 Jiggies. Well, 16 goes into 128 8 times, and 8 is the number of levels in BT (unless there's a secret level). That was kinda pointless. Also 16 and 128 are both in the "2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128". Just noticing that... Oh, by the way, what's with that Chosen One Y thing I've heard about? Anyone know where that came from?

Well, I'm about done talking... er, typing. I can't really help a whole lot because I know nothing about hacking and I don't have a GS or AR or any of that because I don't like using them and I don't even have BK or BT. I always rented them... I have BK: GR though. >_>

Oh yeah, something else about the seagull thing. Maybe it really is just a random glitch. Rare already says and puts enough stuff around that is either a hint or to throw people off track, and they never went right out and said that it isn't a glitch, so... that's all I can think of.