View Single Post
Old 15th June 2019, 06:33 PM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I will at least confess that I too have some gripes about the way B and K look in Smash during gameplay. But I didn't want to say anything, so as not to be a party pooper. Kazooie's hair looks weird. Their proportions don't feel right, at all. But that may just be because I'm accustomed to 3D models that were made back in 1998, for God's sake.
They overall seem to have a very Japanese spin to their designs, and that just doesn't work with them. They look odd, somehow, next to all the other characters. Spiral Mountain looks...wrong, but I'm not knocking it.

...However, if 'Kazooie's hair looks weird' is the best grouse I can stir up, then that my friends is what we call NITPICKING and we don't DO that when our beloved avian and ursine buddies have FINALLY made it into Smash Bros. like goddamn, I'm as happy as a clam. My excitement far outweighs anything else. They obviously put a lot of love and care into putting these guys in, which is all I ever asked for, and more.

Besides, in certain lights they actually do look gorgeous. LOOK AT THIS RENDER! LOOK AT IT!!!!!

It's amazing!