View Single Post
Old 15th August 2010, 10:25 PM
Glowbo

Sorry if I came off looking a little retarded but the point I was making was that maybe these textures COULD have been used for a beta SnS room, but when the idea was scrapped they may have just put them here because it fits the whole Q&A thing. It's just that there were 6 of them which just jolted my mind about the six (?) eggs. I don't care THAT much about SnS, I'm very on and off on this subject, but the nostalgic memories of the mystery just keep coming back to me and keep me busy for a day or too XD So I already KNOW that the ?s stood for questions at this point, it's VERY obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebecj View Post
You actually got more reward than you were meant to, so be happy. Everything that you were supposed to get from SnS, you received in the N64 version of Tooie. Iirc SnS was scrapped early in Tooie's development, and Rare probably didn't have a concrete plan for rewards at the time. So they gave us prizes for the items we were promised in the BK bonus ending, and the SnS on XBLA was just a little perk.

tl;dr: You got everything you they planned to give and more.
Also, I just felt that the xbox add-ons replaced the original ideas, and so it still left a little bit of a mystery. So I just wonder what those original unlockables could have been. Though the mystery has been aged and dropped by many hackers, some people like me can still find it fun to just go back and give it a few shots. And 'Nuts & Bolts' really didn't feel like a Banjo Tooie sequel, so that's why I'm not fully satisfied. I know rare can still make another great BK platformer and I'm just waiting for it

Last edited by Jakeiiii; 15th August 2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add something