View Single Post
Old 17th August 2010, 08:23 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeiiii View Post
Well, this 'clue' was far-fetched, and many of you are tired of the SnS theories, but I can't stand that they thought the rewards they gave us in the XBLA versions was good enough. There are ideas of what the eggs and key could have unlocked but will we ever truly know what their main purpose was? What Rare did for the XBLA version was give it 'new' prizes, not the originals... so there is a part in me (and maybe all of us) that is still curious to find out how to solve this mystery. So unless I get a Banjo Threeie, I will not be truly satisfied.
That's not true, the prizes in BT XBLA ARE originals plus special bonus for 360 players. and Banjo-Threeie IS Nuts & Bolts, stop expecting a REAL Banjo-Threeie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjoesusxx View Post
Pretty much this.

SnS was never meant to be a big huge thing, there were never any clearly laid out plans as to what the awards would be, and it was scrapped super early, before it ever even became a thing.
It was supposed to give you small bonuses but SNS was dropped far in development. Most likely when DK64 did hit markets.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 17th August 2010 at 08:27 AM.