View Single Post
Old 14th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Funniest Member ('13 - '14)

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Ooh, lots of stuff to talk about. It looks amazing. I like the title, it sounds different. More relevant to the way in which you experience the game, rather than named after a plot element or item. If it looks like this on Wii U I see no reason to put down the cash for an NX just yet. I love how the world is teeming with wildlife. Already it's more alive than Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword ever were. The environments looked varied and wonderful. Also, Link's abilities seem interesting. Looks like you'll be able to do some kind of alchemy or something to create items (like potions I'm guessing) around fire pits. Then there's that glowy item on Link's waist that seems to summon different kinds of objects? Who knows what kind of gameplay elements they'll dream up with that thing. Also, Link is "Link"! Voice acting confirmed although whether it's more akin to Skyrim than the opening of Super Mario 64 remains to be seen. Also, looks like we're in for new kinds of armor and clothes. I wonder how much customization will be allowed and how it will effect your play style and stats. I assume almost-naked Link will take a lot more damage than fully-armored Link. And yeah, half-naked Link. Lovely. I wonder if it's just for swimming or if we'll be able to run around Hyrule with no clothes on.

Overall, I give the trailer five out of five out of five windy, grassy plains.