View Single Post
Old 30th March 2007, 09:23 AM
Clanker

Boogies hut in HFP

say that in BT, there was meant to be special rooms or locations that would change music to a distinct fanfare when a special something was activated, like what occurs in Sharkfood Isle, X barrel, Nabnuts table (doubt yellow egg would still be with Nabnuts when finals would have been made to SNS in BK), and so on like we've witnessed in BK.

This is kinda based off of the now infamous GGM sound clip of a supposed newly discovered fanfare that was thought to originally only exist in BK and DK64 (in an alternate mix). Could it be possible, in early development of BT, that the basement to boogies hut, could be the placeholder for one of the mystery eggs (best guess being blue or cyan) once activated and such? The surrounding pictures in the open room and the red carpet directly in the middle of the area just feels far too suspicious. I'm guessing perhaps the same thing would have been done with Blackeye, being the pink egg resting on his table.

Say instead of cartridges in those three caves in BT, there were meant to be switches with pictures of the eggs and key in their locations instead. This is based off of the picture the supposed Rare employee posted a while back with the ice key switch. My guess is these switches would trigger SNS from BT's side signaling BK. The sandcastle codes were just back ups Rare put in for safety reasons and such if hotswaping didn't work the way they wanted to, as quoted from them awhile back "We've got our own sneaky alternate way of getting the items." We were NEVER meant to use the sandcastle codes to access any of the items. Hammerhead Beach was the ultimate prize for all this work, a special level only accessable through linking. "Complete BK, complete BT, trigger from BT to BK, go back to BK to collect items," then use items in BK or BT (not sure which one). This whole thing though, would probably debunk the item placements in BT, but i'm sure Rare was experimenting with many ideas and possibilities to make this concept work.

Sorry this is going off a tangent and such, but basically i'm asking what you guys think could be possible "secret rooms" that might have been considered in BT like the existing ones in BK. I'm sure Boogies basement is pretty suspicious, if not another red hering.
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P