View Single Post
Old 10th February 2005, 09:38 PM
Bunnycomb

I think he speaks only after the yellow egg is acquired. Perhaps someone could confirm.

Perhaps someone could confirm the X colour change also.

Surely if there was an extra cut scene it would have been discovered by now? I know, Bottles Revenge was recently found, so there could be hope?

Perhaps the "debug" codes were the correct way to get them? After all there is a small cut scene after each one?

Anyone care to comment on the "Big Clucker" mini scenes after you kill certain ones around Click Clock Wood?

About the "trap - why would they set one if "SNS was never meant to be known by the public" - obviously they expected no one to find SNS, so why would they set a trap? They didn't think hackers would collect them back when they created it. If so, they expected the public ti know about it. See what I mean?

I am sure the eggs rotate at random speeds?

I always thought it would be a good idea to see if the e"Stop N Swop" text changed colour. For example, if you are in "mumbos mountain", on the pause totals screen for mumbos mountain, the text at the top would be blue, indicating you are there. I always wondered if the SNS text would ever change - if it did, you would obviously be in the SNS location.

Is it true BK picks up the secret items on the memory card? Boltdragoon's site claims hackers have claimed it does?

Last edited by Benjo Koolzooie; 10th February 2005 at 09:47 PM.