View Single Post
Old 1st June 2013, 04:12 AM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
I think I figured out what it is. If you start in the corner making a map in Sketchup, it puts it where the default start position in BB is, at 0,0,0. So if any of your pieces extend past any boundary at that point, it calls it too big. There's no way to move the map around in BB, is there? Seems like the only way is to move it in a program like Sketchup first, guessing to where it will be in the map to get the most out of the space.

Only thing I could see as being a problem, as part of my platform originally crossed the line in Sketchup, but I figured when imported to BB it would load directly in the middle of the map.

This would also make sense, as I originally had a pretty large flooring so you don't just fall into nothingness, and that presumably would have clipped through the bottom edges of the original world, I guess.

Teeny version just because it works, and I figured out how to change texture UV coordinates in Sketchup, @_@. I forgot most of the stuff I learned in 2006 about any kind of 3D-modeling, haha.

EDIT: Found the problem: IT IS because it's positioning it outside the level. This would obviously fit in Mumbo's Mountain (I left all the entities on to see if this was the case), except when you make it larger, it seems to throw it way out of bounds, for whatever reason. Idk if I'm missing it, but there must be a way to move it into location better? Am I just blind and missing it, Coolboyman ?

Last edited by DementedSun; 1st June 2013 at 05:28 AM.