View Single Post
Old 28th November 2011, 01:16 AM
Fired

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I'm into it. A few days ago I was thinking, like, what other levels could a new banjo kazooie have. Your "honey level" seems odd at first but I got used to it quickly. This seems well thought out and a great starting level overall. I very much like the layout of it too. As for the dolphin, we have one! And it's (he?) so nicely usable, I would love seeing Snorkel on this course or a later on level. Your jiggy looks pretty, though I might suggest making the inner circles a bit smaller. I think your bringing the bee transformation back? Maybe give it an addition like tooie did. I like you bringing Mumbo tokens back, please make them harder to find or the toll for them higher, much too easy in the fist game. Dunno how your music is going but I thought a remix of Honey B.'s hive would sound okay here. Will you maybe bring the Zubbas back? Although it might be better to leave them out, and how would you explain them moving again?
Now, I dunno anything about this project except from this forum. I dunno about a position, but I'd like to help with ideas. I'm certainly going to think up some of a level regardless since I'm all inspired now....In any case I'd like to actually know what you're all up to, and even, what this project actually is. And I sort of want to be in-the-know on this. Your story, plans, ect. Fill me in. Also Galactic Mario's advice seems good, and have you asked B-K pianist if (he/she/it) would like to work on your music? I, sort of, know he's good with banjo kazooie music, or has some record of it at least. Where could I contact you if I got an idea I might want to share, and would it be welcome?

Last edited by qwertykins76; 28th November 2011 at 01:45 AM.