View Single Post
Old 20th March 2008, 10:43 AM
New Member of the Year ('07 - '08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watkinzez View Post
I wonder if that'll be the name... instead of ridiculous extensions or subtitles, it'll just be Banjo-Kazooie. A new beginning for the franchise.
I doubt it. It's not really an unveiling for anything, so I wouldn't say it's an official title yet. It would be strange if they just put the title up there with no information. I think they just wanted to put in the franchise name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Gets ready for an april fool joke o.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezerIceman View Post
I wonder...if BK3 in general is just some huge massive AFJ.

And this website will start giving 'updates' until April 1st, when they will uncover it as an AFJ.

Oh god.

It won't happen will it?
The fact that it's professional means nothing. I could do that. The fact that it has a different look to Banjo means nothing. I could do that. The fact that it says Xbox 360 and Rare and all that stuff means nothing. Anyone could do that... but the fact that the domain name is Banjo-Kazooie.com means A LOT. I'm pretty sure only Rare would have that domain name taken, not to mention there'd be no reason to trick us. If anything, there's reason to hype this sucker before E3 starts. If they're releasing this at Christmas time, this is the perfect time to launch the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watkinzez View Post
I wonder how relevant the site's design is to the game. Rare has a fetish for factory settings, and spinning cogs and propellors are always interesting to look at.

..or maybe it's just to convey that the site's under construction, making this speculation null and void.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-R-E-T View Post
Cogs and gears...?

Looks like they opted for something in between the cute and ugly styles.
And just to make it known that you can't please everyone, I actually like Banjo's ugly look better.
My take on this is that it could be either way. It could just mean the site's under construction. Then again, it could not. I could definitely see Banjo having blueprints to put his "devices" together in which he'd have to search around the worlds for them. Then, perhaps, you'd have a side-to-side comparison of the blueprints and your parts trying to put them in the order you see on the blueprints.

I'm... having Deja Vu... Impossible.

Who wants to bet this gets updated on April 1st and is ACTUALLY authentic? That'd be a new twist on the April Fools gag. That'd actually be nice.

Last edited by ConkerTribe; 20th March 2008 at 12:09 PM.