View Single Post
Old 5th June 2008, 01:37 AM
Glowbo

Lightbulb A new Theory again!

I think i've finally figured this out. you know how one of bobble's sons that i can't recall the name of wears that pokemon hat? that could be a hint that maybe you weren't supose to cold swap with BT but instead pokemon stadium 2. you were intended to for example there was intended to be an option to recieve a gift with myster gift from BK. and so you go to that litl girl in goldenrod city and then you coldswap BK with pokemon stadium 2 and you recieve the icekey. you can then USE the icekey by downloading it onto your pokemon silver or gold versions to unlock the safari zone where you then find the 101st golden banana. you then have to send the banana by locating a secret lever you find in what would of been banjo's shower in donkey kong's house (after obtaining all 100 golden banasas of course) using lany kong's punch. this is then when you obtain the eggs via coldswap. you can then use the eggs to create a new potion from crazy kong, witch will give chunky kong the ability to open the secret area in the ice cave. inside here you will find the 191st jiggy with this piece you can send back to BT you can finally unlock ridiculously secret place. this is only a theory though on how it would probably happen the details in this theory are what could very well of what rare intended to use stop n swop for.