View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2009, 07:17 AM
Formerly JDTurnbull272

Total Awards: 1
RWP Donator 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUM View Post
Why do you even bother?

I looked at a couple of your threads here and your theories get shot down immediately. Take off the tin foil hat and stop trying.
Oh really???

Here is a list of EVERY single thread I have posted since joining this forum:
New Ending Scene of Banjo Kazooie in XBLA
I Have An Extra XBLA Code, Anyone Want It?
DLC, Is It Worth Getting?
CycloDS Evolution
DK64 and SNS

Of the TWO theories I have posted on this board, the first one not only was accepted pretty well, it also actually happened when BK XBLA came out...
This being the SECOND theory, I don't think it has really been shot down, it has had some other ideas that may refute it with time, *IF* more work goes into the game...

But the FACT remains, all I did was posted a valid and feasible theory, with valid facts to back it up, and all I've hoped is that the people who have done more work into the idea than I have will be able to provide more insight - thus I don't see why you've got your panties in a bunch over it?

So, Mr. Yum, unless you're referring to somebody else about this 'tin-foil hat' that you speak of, I highly suggest you get your head out of the mud and actually say something you can back up, especially about my 'theories [being] shot down immediately'. Sound fair?