View Single Post
Old 17th June 2009, 08:16 PM
Glowbo

Banjo-Kazooie: A Bear Of A Tale

An innocent waif is kidnapped... an evil witch consumed by envy plots her bitter revenge... and two heroes answer the call to justice.

Gruntilda:
All I Want is to possess the most beauty, but I hear that I'm rivaled by a bear cub named Tooty. So I'll hop on my broom and fly down from my lair. Then I'll sweep through her town to kidnap the bear. With her in my clutches. I'll magically swipe her appeal. In my makeover machine, her good looks I will steal. And soon I'll become pretty, dainty, and ethereal. Goodbye green, warty face, hello, supermodel matereal!

Tooty:
I Told My Big Brother that I wanted to look for adventure, but I didn't know that adventure was looking for me. That nasty old witch, Gruntilda,has kidnapped me and stuck me in her icky machine. It's cold and smelly in here! She said something about using me to make her look beautiful, but I'm certainly not going to help a big, green booger like her. When I get out of here, I'm going to teach her a lesson!

Bottles:
Ooo-ooo! Banjo! Gruntilda has taken Tooty off to her lair! If my eyesight weren't so bad, I'd help you rescue Tooty myself. You'll have to have to settle for Kazooie as your partner, instead. Don't worry, though; I'll teach you everything you'll need to know to save you sister from the witch's clutches. I just hope feather head over there will be up to the job!

Kazooie:
Bree-Bree! Watch what you say, Goggle Boy. Banjo and I -Banjo, wake up!- are up to the task, right Banjo? Banjo, get up! Anyway, just you watch, Worm Breath. Who needs your help? We'll find our way through Gruntilda's Lair on our own, thank you very much. No, we don't care that there are nine worlds in the witch's hidey-hole. Ha-ha! We laugh in the face of danger, don't we Banjo? Banjo! Will you get out of bed already! How do you expect to save you rsister if you're going to hibernate for the rest of the year!

Banjo:
Yuh-huh? My sister? Why didn't you say so in the first place, Kazooie? If we don't rescue Tooty, she'll end up as green and grungy as the old witch. Heck, Gruntilda wouldn't stop with Tooty, either. What's worse, she'd probably try to steal my brawny good looks, too, yuh-huh! Here Kazooie, why don't you get into this backpack. We'll get going as soon as I figure out how we're going to get into Gruntilda's Lair. Well , doesn't Bottles know something about it? Of course I trust you, pal, but Bottles would probably be a big help, yuh-huh. We'll stop by his molehill for a second, but first, I am kind of hungry after my nap ...ok we're going, we're going!

Last edited by BanjoAndKazooie; 17th June 2009 at 11:30 PM.