View Single Post
Old 28th March 2011, 08:18 PM
Thread of the Year '10-'11

Total Awards: 22
You're Appreciated! Archery 2000 Trophy Puzzle Six Puzzle Five Mystery Four 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky Durand View Post
Well I actually followed his process from the beginning on another forum. He started march 9th and fĂ*nished march 22nd. In 13 days you can really do something. Maybe he uploaded all the videos on the same day, but he recorded them over 13 days (not counting his effort to improve Targitzan before that).

You have to look for the previous time in the videos that pop up in the start of every battle to see what kind of improvement he does. And if you claim it's one try pr. boss then why isn't there a proper intro cutscene in the beginning of every video?

Just to make a slight comparison I used 4 hours the other day to get these times:
- Klungo 1: 21:10
- Klungo 2: 16:20
- Klungo 3: 19:80
- Old King Coal: 7:60
- Patch: 36:60
- Chili Billi: 33:30
- Chilly Willy: 48:30
- Mingy Jongo: 11:30

I'm telling you: no cheating - he just perfected his battles.
I've put in a lot more than a couple weeks, and coolboyman more than perfected his times and is a full minute behind. There is not a single person that has 9x.x0 in the world other than him and BARELY, He just also happens to coincidentally have JUST under 9 minutes which is probably his reason for uploading/doing this. Those times are nice though, you got the 16.20 on klungo 2, i couldn't get that, tied me on 1, and are .10 behind me on 3. Patch is just incredible though and well, all of those times are damn good, but they're not the times we brought up, and they're still not his times lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
In order to have tool assisted runs on the 360 you need a modded xbox. You cannot connect to Xbox live with a modded xbox.
Exactly.